    tureen containing warm uncooked lamb and parsnip with bits of carrot in
    putrescent booger stew, a side of turkey testicles and a shot glass of
    pus.

    Banned Apache, Jul 4, 2006

  2. Paul Williamson, Jul 4, 2006

  3. Paul Williamson <>, the piss-stained-pauper and
    tragicomical rim reaper who likes closefisted pud wrestling with
    terrapins, and whose partner is a red-lighter with a hulking hinge,
    wrote in <>:
    > Banned Apache wrote:
    >> Not long now, eh?
    >>

    > Yep!!
    >
    > http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,19690688-401,00.html

    Columbia was doomed by a piece of foam insulation that came loose and
    pierced its heat shield during liftoff, causing the shuttle to break apart
    into a ball of fire as it returned to Earth on February 1, 2003. Seven
    astronauts died.

    M00s1c2m333r5

    --
    Lunch was nice;
    Corrupted chicken entrails and anus seasoning complemented by not cooked

    Banned Apache, Jul 4, 2006
  4. Banned Apache

    Guest

    "Banned Apache"
    <> wrote:

    |>Not long now, eh?

    Seems N. Korea also played their hand today...

    " The first launches came minutes after the successful launch of Space
    Shuttle Discovery in Florida"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korean_Missile_Test_(2006)

    Can you imagine the thoughts of those who knew a Korean missile was in
    the air at the same time.

    I'm sorry, but that was just well played.

    --
    http://imag.lutik.ru/

    , Jul 5, 2006
  5. wrote:
    > "Banned Apache"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >|>Not long now, eh?
    >
    > Seems N. Korea also played their hand today...
    >
    > " The first launches came minutes after the successful launch of Space
    > Shuttle Discovery in Florida"
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korean_Missile_Test_(2006)
    >
    > Can you imagine the thoughts of those who knew a Korean missile was in
    > the air at the same time.
    >
    > I'm sorry, but that was just well played.

    Their hand would've been stronger if the alleged intercontinental
    missile had lasted more than half a minute.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 5, 2006
  6. Banned Apache

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 19:20:49 -0700, wrote:

    >Can you imagine the thoughts of those who knew a Korean missile was in
    >the air at the same time.
    >
    >I'm sorry, but that was just well played.

    I'm sorry but no Korean missle.. ****, no AMERICAN missle could hit a
    shuttle - or ANYTHING for that matter, travelling at 17,500 miles per
    hour.

    Shit, if I were GWB, I'd challenge them, "Go for it. Your missle goes
    how fast?"

    Not to get into a political discussion, but what is up with that
    moron? It would be easier to take him seriously if he didn't say
    "duhhh" so often, and then end every sentence with a shit eating grin.

    This guy has it spot on.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4496409014348982218&q=comedian bush

    Evan Platt, Jul 5, 2006
  7. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 19:20:49 -0700, wrote:
    >
    >>Can you imagine the thoughts of those who knew a Korean missile was in
    >>the air at the same time.
    >>
    >>I'm sorry, but that was just well played.

    > I'm sorry but no Korean missle.. ****, no AMERICAN missle could hit a
    > shuttle - or ANYTHING for that matter, travelling at 17,500 miles per
    > hour.

    There was no cause for concern today, but as for your statement: the US
    has knocked down an orbiting satellite with a missle launched from an
    aircraft.

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 5, 2006
  8. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 19:20:49 -0700, wrote:
    >>

    >>>Can you imagine the thoughts of those who knew a Korean missile was in
    >>>the air at the same time.
    >>>
    >>>I'm sorry, but that was just well played.

    >>I'm sorry but no Korean missle.. ****, no AMERICAN missle could hit a
    >>shuttle - or ANYTHING for that matter, travelling at 17,500 miles per
    >>hour.

    > There was no cause for concern today, but as for your statement: the US
    > has knocked down an orbiting satellite with a missle launched from an
    > aircraft.

    At about 17.5K MPH, they're just poking along compared to moon shots or
    other-worldly flights. You need at least 25K MPH and if I remember
    correctly, the Apollo astronauts were hitting about 35K MPH on the way
    to the moon.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 5, 2006
  9. Rôgêr wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Evan Platt wrote:

    >>>I'm sorry but no Korean missle.. ****, no AMERICAN missle could hit a
    >>>shuttle - or ANYTHING for that matter, travelling at 17,500 miles per
    >>>hour.

    >> There was no cause for concern today, but as for your statement: the
    >> US has knocked down an orbiting satellite with a missle launched from
    >> an aircraft.

    > At about 17.5K MPH, they're just poking along compared to moon shots
    > or other-worldly flights. You need at least 25K MPH and if I remember
    > correctly, the Apollo astronauts were hitting about 35K MPH on the way
    > to the moon.

    We didn't launch a moon shot today. We launched a Shuttle into low
    earth orbit.

    Still no cause for concern, but saying we can't knock down something
    going 17.5k when we've done just that kinda cries out for correction.
    :)

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 5, 2006
  10. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >>Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>>There was no cause for concern today, but as for your statement: the
    >>>US has knocked down an orbiting satellite with a missle launched from
    >>>an aircraft.

    >>At about 17.5K MPH, they're just poking along compared to moon shots
    >>or other-worldly flights. You need at least 25K MPH and if I remember
    >>correctly, the Apollo astronauts were hitting about 35K MPH on the way
    >>to the moon.

    > We didn't launch a moon shot today. We launched a Shuttle into low
    > earth orbit.
    >
    > Still no cause for concern, but saying we can't knock down something
    > going 17.5k when we've done just that kinda cries out for correction.

    Jesus sharky, who do you think you're talking to? I know it wasn't a
    moon shot or trying to get to escape velocity. I was basically
    supporting what you said, the shuttle's velocity isn't that big a deal,
    although it's considerably faster than my Ford Explorer can go on I-95
    with a tail wind.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 5, 2006
  11. Rôgêr wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Rôgêr wrote:

    >>>At about 17.5K MPH, they're just poking along compared to moon shots
    >>>or other-worldly flights. You need at least 25K MPH and if I remember
    >>>correctly, the Apollo astronauts were hitting about 35K MPH on the way
    >>>to the moon.

    >> We didn't launch a moon shot today. We launched a Shuttle into low
    >> earth orbit.
    >>
    >> Still no cause for concern, but saying we can't knock down something
    >> going 17.5k when we've done just that kinda cries out for correction.

    > Jesus sharky, who do you think you're talking to? I know it wasn't a

    R funny-o g funny-e r.

    > moon shot or trying to get to escape velocity. I was basically
    > supporting what you said, the shuttle's velocity isn't that big a deal,
    > although it's considerably faster than my Ford Explorer can go on I-95
    > with a tail wind.

    Have you tried premium gas?[1] :)

    [1]And I don't mean the kind that you get from chili.

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 5, 2006
  12. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >>Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>>We didn't launch a moon shot today. We launched a Shuttle into low
    >>>earth orbit.
    >>>
    >>>Still no cause for concern, but saying we can't knock down something
    >>>going 17.5k when we've done just that kinda cries out for correction.

    >>Jesus sharky, who do you think you're talking to? I know it wasn't a

    > R funny-o g funny-e r.

    Those are caret O's and E's. I don't have a friggin clue what they mean,
    but I liked the way they looked like eyebrows. I'm a Groucho Marx fan.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 5, 2006
  13. , the sloppy-scrounger and tepid molly-boy who
    likes tactless rough-riding with cadavers, and whose partner is a
    flapper with an oversized wizard's sleeve, wrote in
    <>:
    > "Banned Apache"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>> Not long now, eh?

    > Seems N. Korea also played their hand today...

    Yes, we were trying to shoot the fucker down.

    --
    Lunch was nice;
    Corrupted tree rat ligament and rat snake belly vinegar with hackneyed

    Banned Apache, Jul 5, 2006
  14. Banned Apache

    Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote:

    |>Blinky the Shark wrote:

    |>> We didn't launch a moon shot today. We launched a Shuttle into low
    |>> earth orbit.
    |>>
    |>> Still no cause for concern, but saying we can't knock down something
    |>> going 17.5k when we've done just that kinda cries out for correction.

    |>Jesus sharky, who do you think you're talking to? I know it wasn't a
    |>moon shot or trying to get to escape velocity. I was basically
    |>supporting what you said, the shuttle's velocity isn't that big a deal,
    |>although it's considerably faster than my Ford Explorer can go on I-95
    |>with a tail wind.

    I watched the launch on NASA tv - they were calling off mph numbers,
    IIRC last I heard was 3000mph or 4 miles in one second. (if you do the
    math, don't blame me it's what was said)

    --
    http://imag.lutik.ru/

    , Jul 5, 2006
  15. wrote:
    > Rôgêr <> wrote:

    > |>Jesus sharky, who do you think you're talking to? I know it wasn't a
    > |>moon shot or trying to get to escape velocity. I was basically
    > |>supporting what you said, the shuttle's velocity isn't that big a deal,
    > |>although it's considerably faster than my Ford Explorer can go on I-95
    > |>with a tail wind.
    >
    > I watched the launch on NASA tv - they were calling off mph numbers,
    > IIRC last I heard was 3000mph or 4 miles in one second. (if you do the
    > math, don't blame me it's what was said)

    The SRB's separate at about that speed, the shuttle hits about 17,500
    MPH to go into orbit. I checked again, my Explorer will only do about
    110 MPH.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 5, 2006
  16. Banned Apache

    Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote:

    |>> I watched the launch on NASA tv - they were calling off mph numbers,
    |>> IIRC last I heard was 3000mph or 4 miles in one second. (if you do the
    |>> math, don't blame me it's what was said)

    |>The SRB's separate at about that speed, the shuttle hits about 17,500
    |>MPH to go into orbit. I checked again, my Explorer will only do about
    |>110 MPH.

    Your right, that was the last speed they mention'd, and that they were
    only at 3 g's - they had slow'd down to dump the fuel tank.

    --
    http://imag.lutik.ru/

    , Jul 5, 2006
  17. Banned Apache

    DC Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >> On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 19:20:49 -0700, wrote:

    >>>Can you imagine the thoughts of those who knew a Korean missile was in
    >>>the air at the same time.

    >>>I'm sorry, but that was just well played.

    >> I'm sorry but no Korean missle.. ****, no AMERICAN missle could hit a
    >> shuttle - or ANYTHING for that matter, travelling at 17,500 miles per
    >> hour.

    > There was no cause for concern today, but as for your statement: the US
    > has knocked down an orbiting satellite with a missle launched from an
    > aircraft.

    Yeah, and I happened to be right in the middle of an important phone
    call at the time. Fuckers. $4.99 per minute and I barely got my pants
    off when ^%$(&#^%(&NOCARRIER ....

    --
    DC

    ((:)~{>

    DC, Jul 8, 2006
  18. DC wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Evan Platt wrote:

    >>> I'm sorry but no Korean missle.. ****, no AMERICAN missle could hit a
    >>> shuttle - or ANYTHING for that matter, travelling at 17,500 miles per
    >>> hour.

    >> There was no cause for concern today, but as for your statement: the US
    >> has knocked down an orbiting satellite with a missle launched from an
    >> aircraft.

    > Yeah, and I happened to be right in the middle of an important phone
    > call at the time. Fuckers. $4.99 per minute and I barely got my pants
    > off when ^%$(&#^%(&NOCARRIER ....

    :)

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 8, 2006