    the adaptive filter in Thunderbird get updated? When I click on it?
    When I do a normal delete of the message? When I use Tools>delete
    messages marked as Junk?

    Stubby, Mar 20, 2006

  2. Stubby wrote:
    > If I receive some junk mail and click on the "junk" column, when does
    > the adaptive filter in Thunderbird get updated? When I click on it?
    > When I do a normal delete of the message? When I use Tools>delete
    > messages marked as Junk?

    As soon as you click "Junk" and the message is updated, with the Junk
    icon (banner) or moved (if you have JMC set to do that), the learning is
    done. You can dispose of the message directly or let JMC do that for
    you, it is no longer required. In short, the adaptive filter is updated
    immediately, in real time.

    Moz Champion (Dan), Mar 21, 2006