Fkasner

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Gimpy, Jul 21, 2006.

  1. Gimpy

    Gimpy Guest

    Fkasner, guess you didnt go back to the original thread, so thought I'd try
    one more time. Just what do you mean by image back-up. Have the new drive
    now
    formated in NTFS & on my Acronis # 9 I have a "complete hard disc back-up"
    listed
    but no image back-up.. Same thing ? Thanks Gimpy.
    You also mentioned "that Since then have also produced 5 additional
    incremental additions to
    > the image of my C: drive" ? Meaning you added to the original image you
    > back up- ?

    Original Post

    Gimpy, Jul 21, 2006