    charged on ahead, and now I've got an IRQ conflict, making my machine much
    more buggy than before the install. How do I call up the table of IRQ's
    and edit it to remove the new one that is causing me so much trouble.
    Jack Jernigan, Dec 6, 2006

  2. Jack Jernigan

    Guest

    Jack Jernigan <> wrote:

    >I recently installed Doom I under XP Pro, and blew off my due diligence
    >when it asked me to choose an IRQ. I just let it use the default value and
    >charged on ahead, and now I've got an IRQ conflict, making my machine much
    >more buggy than before the install. How do I call up the table of IRQ's
    >and edit it to remove the new one that is causing me so much trouble.

    Start | Run <type in>
    MSINFO32
    <enter>
    Hardware / IRQ's to see what conflict you've got.

    Then
    Start | Run <type in>
    devmgmt.msc
    <enter>
    Double click on the conflicting device, if you can change the IRQ it
    will be under the resources tab.

    I run the Win95 Doom no problems.

    Your IRQ conflict will most likely be the sound

    --
    http://www.iiiiiiii.com/?
    , Dec 6, 2006