    "greeneye". I know it can be done manually, but it's a PITA.

    THANKS!
    Teresa

    T, May 9, 2006

  2. T

    Guest

    T wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Do any of you know of software that will fix DOGGIE redeye (which is
    > actually 'greeneye'). I've seen plenty of packages that will fix human
    > redeye, but have yet to find anything that automatically fixes doggie
    > "greeneye". I know it can be done manually, but it's a PITA.
    >
    > THANKS!
    > Teresa

    er...no, but don't they look cute antway :)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zzzzz/page12/

    , May 9, 2006

  3. T

    T Guest

    T, May 10, 2006
  4. T

    Pete Guest

    On Tue, 9 May 2006 10:12:16 -0700, T wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Do any of you know of software that will fix DOGGIE redeye (which is
    > actually 'greeneye'). I've seen plenty of packages that will fix human
    > redeye, but have yet to find anything that automatically fixes doggie
    > "greeneye". I know it can be done manually, but it's a PITA.
    >
    > THANKS!
    > Teresa

    Paint Shop Pro 9's Red Eye remover has an "Animal Eye" mode.

    HTH

    Pete

    Pete, May 10, 2006
  5. "T" <> wrote in message

    > redeye, but have yet to find anything that automatically fixes doggie
    > "greeneye". I know it can be done manually, but it's a PITA.

    Completely OT, but I'd love to have one of those reflective membranes
    surgically implanted behind my retina.

    I think one of teh newer versions of paint Shop Pro has an animal red-eye
    feature. Might be worth looiking up...

    Paul in Toronto, May 10, 2006
  6. T

    Mike Fields Guest

    Hmmmmm ... so to speak -- what were the bees doing
    out in January ?? When I had bees here in Washington,
    they were pretty dormant then or was that just when the
    picture was uploaded ? Ah, I see -- taken June 1, 2003
    that is more like it. I miss having them around here --
    there was a wild colony close for a number of years, but
    I have not seen a single honey bee this year, so I assume
    they died out. Lots of bumbles though and Orchard Mason
    bees around.

    mikey

    Mike Fields, May 11, 2006
  7. T

    Guest

    Mike Fields wrote:
    > Hmmmmm ... so to speak -- what were the bees doing
    > out in January ?? When I had bees here in Washington,
    > they were pretty dormant then or was that just when the
    > picture was uploaded ? Ah, I see -- taken June 1, 2003
    > that is more like it. I miss having them around here --
    > there was a wild colony close for a number of years, but
    > I have not seen a single honey bee this year, so I assume
    > they died out. Lots of bumbles though and Orchard Mason
    > bees around.
    >
    > mikey

    bee's had their stash eaten by next door's more aggressive types,
    neighbour says he will give us one of his hives, but we have a special
    mason bee hive,
    time for a foto !

    , May 11, 2006
  8. T

    Mike Fields Guest

    Time for the entrance reducers (although often you can get away
    with a bunch of long grass in the entrance -- slows the
    attackers down enough the residents can defend the hive).
    Another option is to crack the hive open an inch or so on
    the aggressive ones -- keeps them busy guarding their hive.

    mikey

    Mike Fields, May 12, 2006