    works.
    Just thought I'd pass this along for any one else having problems.

    Phil
    =?Utf-8?B?cm90aGZhbTk4?=, Feb 19, 2007

  2. Sorry guys, this was suppose to be a reply to my previously posted question
    about being connected but can't see the net or LAN, but could see the router.

    =?Utf-8?B?cm90aGZhbTk4?=, Feb 20, 2007

  3. This is the first
    --
    kathy montoya

    =?Utf-8?B?a2F0aHkgbW9udG95YQ==?=, Feb 20, 2007
  4. "the pc was seeing 3 other
    wireless networks near my office. The signals were fair to strong"

    Wow, talk about a security risk issue!

    =?Utf-8?B?VGhvbWFzUA==?=, Feb 21, 2007