  1. neville

    neville Guest

    I had teh wires mixed up on the motherboard not that anybody will care.
    neville, Mar 29, 2005

  2. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    neville wrote:
    > I had teh wires mixed up on the motherboard not that anybody will care.

    Sure glad you got them fixed. Good Luck in your ventures.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Mar 29, 2005

  3. neville

    Paul - xxx Guest

    neville composed the following;:
    > I had teh wires mixed up on the motherboard not that anybody will
    > care.

    You're wrong.

    Everyone cares.

    Just not about you ....

    If you thought the people who might have helped you cared, then a better
    response would be to reply to the thread where you got the advice and
    tell them which 'fix' worked. That way there's a chance others might
    also benefit from it too, especially if there's a number of different

    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
    Paul - xxx, Mar 29, 2005
  4. neville

    joe Guest

    Ok sorry, its an Abit an7 motherboard and its got 2 atx power connecters
    instead of one which i didnt realize and it will run and tell you **** all
    until it has to do any serious work like playing a 3d game then windowws
    says its got a serious error or suchlike or it just reboots.Nothing says
    plug the other fucking power cable in does it?
    Its a small square 4 pin connecter that ive always left dangling before.
    Im not being a twat on purpose.

    joe, Mar 30, 2005
  5. On 29 Mar 2005, neville scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I had teh wires mixed up on the motherboard not that anybody will
    > care.

    Why don't you put them back the way they were? Please.

    --
    Arnold P. Furshlugginer
    Arnold P. Furshlugginer, Mar 30, 2005
  6. neville

    Paul - xxx Guest

    joe composed the following;:
    > "Paul - xxx" <> wrote in message
    >> neville composed the following;:
    >>> I had teh wires mixed up on the motherboard not that anybody will
    >>> care.

    >> You're wrong.
    >>
    >> Everyone cares.
    >>
    >> Just not about you ....
    >>
    >> If you thought the people who might have helped you cared, then a
    >> better response would be to reply to the thread where you got the
    >> advice and tell them which 'fix' worked. That way there's a chance
    >> others might also benefit from it too, especially if there's a
    >> number of different responses. ;)
    >>

    > Ok sorry, its an Abit an7 motherboard and its got 2 atx power
    > connecters instead of one which i didnt realize and it will run and
    > tell you **** all until it has to do any serious work like playing a
    > 3d game then windowws says its got a serious error or suchlike or it
    > just reboots.Nothing says plug the other fucking power cable in does
    > it?

    RTFM ?

    > Its a small square 4 pin connecter that ive always left dangling

    I've never found that leaving bits to dangle is 'a good thing'.

    > before. Im not being a twat on purpose.

    The merest thought of the hint of a possiblity of you being a twat
    hadn't even begun to start to cross my mind ...

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
    Paul - xxx, Mar 30, 2005
  7. On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 00:16:15 +0100, "joe" <> wrote:

    >Ok sorry, its an Abit an7 motherboard and its got 2 atx power connecters
    >instead of one which i didnt realize and it will run and tell you **** all
    >until it has to do any serious work like playing a 3d game then windowws
    >says its got a serious error or suchlike or it just reboots.Nothing says
    >plug the other fucking power cable in does it?
    >Its a small square 4 pin connecter that ive always left dangling before.
    >Im not being a twat on purpose.
    >"Paul - xxx" <> wrote in message
    >> neville composed the following;:
    >>> I had teh wires mixed up on the motherboard not that anybody will
    >>> care.

    >> You're wrong.
    >>
    >> Everyone cares.
    >>
    >> Just not about you ....
    >>
    >> If you thought the people who might have helped you cared, then a better
    >> response would be to reply to the thread where you got the advice and tell
    >> them which 'fix' worked. That way there's a chance others might also
    >> benefit from it too, especially if there's a number of different
    >>

    >> --
    >> Paul ...
    >> (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

    Thanks for the explanation

    WRT to a 'twat' I think you amply show that's exactly what you are.
    In what way do the expletives contribute to the explanation? They
    just demonstrate your ignorance.
    Edward W. Thompson, Mar 30, 2005

    No they don't, you fucking mangy ****. It's you who demonstrates how to have
    a hissy fit of self-righteous pique. Get fucked, you ****.
    Sinik the rodent-fellmonger, Mar 30, 2005
  9. Paul - xxx, <> wrote:

    > joe composed the following;:

    >> Its a small square 4 pin connecter that ive always left dangling

    > I've never found that leaving bits to dangle is 'a good thing'.

    You've never seen a Pentium 4 chip, either, eh, you fucktard cuntfart.
    Sunog the clotpole-deviser, Mar 30, 2005
  10. neville

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Sunog the clotpole-deviser composed the following;:
    > Paul - xxx, <> wrote:
    >
    >> joe composed the following;:

    >>> Its a small square 4 pin connecter that ive always left dangling

    >> I've never found that leaving bits to dangle is 'a good thing'.

    > You've never seen a Pentium 4 chip, either, eh, you fucktard cuntfart.

    You're right, I've never seen a Pentium 4 chip.

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
    Paul - xxx, Mar 30, 2005
  11. Paul - xxx, <> wrote:

    > Sunog the clotpole-deviser composed the following;:
    >> Paul - xxx, <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> joe composed the following;:

    >>> I've never found that leaving bits to dangle is 'a good thing'.

    >> You've never seen a Pentium 4 chip, either, eh, you fucktard
    >> cuntfart.

    > You're right, I've never seen a Pentium 4 chip.

    That would explain why you don't know what the fucking dangly bit is for.
    Jugdesh the dwarf-torturer, Mar 30, 2005
  12. neville

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Jugdesh the dwarf-torturer composed the following;:
    > Paul - xxx, <> wrote:
    >
    >> Sunog the clotpole-deviser composed the following;:

    >>> You've never seen a Pentium 4 chip, either, eh, you fucktard
    >>> cuntfart.

    >> You're right, I've never seen a Pentium 4 chip.

    > That would explain why you don't know what the fucking dangly bit is for.

    You're talking about a different dangly bit, for which there is no need,
    based upon the OP's motherboard specifications, to know anything about ...
    ;)

    PKUATB

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
    Paul - xxx, Mar 30, 2005
  13. Paul - xxx, <> wrote:

    > Jugdesh the dwarf-torturer composed the following;:
    >> Paul - xxx, <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Sunog the clotpole-deviser composed the following;:

    >>> You're right, I've never seen a Pentium 4 chip.

    >> That would explain why you don't know what the fucking dangly bit is
    >> for.

    > You're talking about a different dangly bit, for which there is no
    > need

    Did your mother tell you that to comfort you when the other boys teased you
    at school?

    > PKUATB

    When the vehicle hits the brick wall head on, guess who cops it, fucktard.
    Ranil the hog-misconceiver, Mar 30, 2005
  14. neville

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Ranil the hog-misconceiver composed the following;:
    > Paul - xxx, <> wrote:
    >
    >> Jugdesh the dwarf-torturer composed the following;:

    >>> That would explain why you don't know what the fucking dangly bit is
    >>> for.

    >> You're talking about a different dangly bit, for which there is no
    >> need

    > Did your mother tell you that to comfort you when the other boys teased
    > you at school?

    I notice you snipped the relevant bit that shows YOU to be the fucktard in
    this case, so !'ll quote it for you, just so you know next time -

    "based upon the OP's motherboard specifications, to know anything about .. "

    If you're gonna try and make someone look small, get your facts straight and
    relevant to the questions being answered first. Otherwise it's you who will
    look like a fuckwit, as you so amply demonstrate.

    >> PKUATB

    > When the vehicle hits the brick wall head on, guess who cops it, fucktard.

    My vehicle never hits brick walls head on unless I want it to. Yours
    appears to not even know what a brick wall would be.

    Bye, Fuckwit, you can swim along now, I've had my fun ... ;)

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
    Paul - xxx, Mar 30, 2005