    correctly. They extensions dialog panel no longer displays
    a list of extensions. Where do I look?

    Lugnut

    lugnut, Mar 22, 2006

  2. lugnut

    gwtc Guest

    lugnut wrote:

    > I have a machine with Win XP and FF 1.5. It has worked
    > flawlessly until yesterday. Firefox continues to work as it
    > should with the extensions apparently still working
    > correctly. They extensions dialog panel no longer displays
    > a list of extensions. Where do I look?
    >
    > Lugnut

    Have you tried Re-Starting FF? Could just be a glitch.

    gwtc, Mar 23, 2006

  3. lugnut

    lugnut Guest

    On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 02:37:09 -0800, gwtc
    <37> wrote:

    >lugnut wrote:
    >
    >> I have a machine with Win XP and FF 1.5. It has worked
    >> flawlessly until yesterday. Firefox continues to work as it
    >> should with the extensions apparently still working
    >> correctly. They extensions dialog panel no longer displays
    >> a list of extensions. Where do I look?
    >>
    >> Lugnut

    >Have you tried Re-Starting FF? Could just be a glitch.

    Dozens od FF & system restarts since problem started.

    Lugnut

    lugnut, Mar 23, 2006
  4. lugnut

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:32:51 -0500, in message
     <>, lugnut wrote:

    > I have a machine with Win XP and FF 1.5. It has worked
    > flawlessly until yesterday. Firefox continues to work as it
    > should with the extensions apparently still working
    > correctly. They extensions dialog panel no longer displays
    > a list of extensions. Where do I look?
    >
    > Lugnut

    The discussion thread which contains this message, may be relevant:
    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    "Curiosity skilled the cat."

    Ralph Fox, Mar 24, 2006
  5. lugnut

    lugnut Guest

    On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:32:51 -0500, lugnut
    <> wrote:

    >I have a machine with Win XP and FF 1.5. It has worked
    >flawlessly until yesterday. Firefox continues to work as it
    >should with the extensions apparently still working
    >correctly. They extensions dialog panel no longer displays
    >a list of extensions. Where do I look?
    >
    >Lugnut

    Fixed the problem - probably the hard way. I was never able
    to come up with a quick or easy way to fix the problem. I
    uninstalled and reinstalled FF along with each of the
    extensions. Gave me a chance to update my selection of
    extensions. Thanks for the replies

    Lugnut

    lugnut, Mar 26, 2006