Fish

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by nevillenevillesonsnr, Jul 14, 2005.

  1. Does anyone on here like to look at them.

    nevillenevillesonsnr, Jul 14, 2005

  2. nevillenevillesonsnr

    Guest

    "nevillenevillesonsnr" <>
    wrote:

    |>Does anyone on here like to look at them.

    I used to be into fish and my favorite was a Datnioide.
    http://www.aquariumfish.net/catalog_pages/wild/tiger_fish.htm

    It ate goldfish, but it was the way that it that was impressive.

    It would sneak up on it, then jet out it's mouth creating a vacuum,
    sucking the fish in.

    Yes I like to watch that.

    --
    French marketing: drive a car get a free bottle of wine.
    http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,15926001-13762,00.html

    , Jul 14, 2005

  3. nevillenevillesonsnr

    Tony Guest

    "nevillenevillesonsnr" <> wrote in
    message news:42d6be1f$...
    > Does anyone on here like to look at them.

    Two fish were in a tank and one said to the other
    one....................(Scroll down)

    "how do you drive this thing?"

    Tony, Jul 14, 2005
  4. That says a lot about your personality.Why not introduce some piranhas as
    well.
    I prefer small brightly coloured fish with caring natures that flit about
    under those little model shipwrecks and windmills.
    Thats shows how much I care about my advice to clients and how little you
    do.

    nevillenevillesonsnr, Jul 14, 2005
  5. nevillenevillesonsnr

    Guest

    "nevillenevillesonsnr" <>
    wrote:

    |>That says a lot about your personality.Why not introduce some piranhas as
    |>well.
    |>I prefer small brightly coloured fish with caring natures that flit about
    |>under those little model shipwrecks and windmills.
    |>Thats shows how much I care about my advice to clients and how little you
    |>do.

    Ahh, color was the job of the Jack Dempsey
    http://animal-world.com/encyclo/fresh/cichlid/dempsy.php

    Other lunch time oddities was the Archer fish
    http://www.naturia.per.sg/buloh/verts/archer_fish.htm
    He was a treat to feed flies to.

    All lived happily together with a Black Ghost Knife
    http://www.aqualandpetsplus.com/Knife, Black Ghost.htm

    It was an enjoyable tank, no small fry here.

    |><> wrote in message

    |>> I used to be into fish and my favorite was a Datnioide.
    |>> http://www.aquariumfish.net/catalog_pages/wild/tiger_fish.htm
    |>>
    |>> It ate goldfish, but it was the way that it that was impressive.
    |>>
    |>> It would sneak up on it, then jet out it's mouth creating a vacuum,
    |>> sucking the fish in.
    |>>
    |>> Yes I like to watch that.
    |>>

    |>> --
    |>> French marketing: drive a car get a free bottle of wine.
    |>> http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,15926001-13762,00.html

    --
    French marketing: drive a car get a free bottle of wine.
    http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,15926001-13762,00.html

    , Jul 14, 2005
  6. "nevillenevillesonsnr" <>
    wrote in news:42d6be1f$:

    > Does anyone on here like to look at them.

    Blinky does!

    Ed

    --
    Freedom is never free....

    Top (retired), Jul 14, 2005
  7. This is the kind of fishtank I would expect in "Silence of the Lambs". No
    doubt you fed human body parts to them whilst cackling to the beat of some
    dreadful thrash metal band from Seattle.

    nevillenevillesonsnr, Jul 14, 2005
  8. nevillenevillesonsnr

    cnw Guest

    nevillenevillesonsnr wrote:
    > Does anyone on here like to look at them.

    Yes. Keeping fish is good for the sole. Though I try not to carp
    on about it too much.

    --
    Last year I went fishing with Salvador Dali. He was using a
    dotted line. He caught every other fish.

    cnw, Jul 14, 2005
  9. Top (retired) wrote:
    > "nevillenevillesonsnr" <>
    > wrote in news:42d6be1f$:

    >> Does anyone on here like to look at them.

    > Blinky does!

    I was wondering how long it would take someone to mention me or trout.
    :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 15, 2005
  10. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Top (retired) wrote:
    >> "nevillenevillesonsnr" <>
    >> wrote in news:42d6be1f$:

    >>> Does anyone on here like to look at them.

    >> Blinky does!

    > I was wondering how long it would take someone to mention me or trout.
    >:)

    Afterthought: Hey, I don't think I've seen trout in a while; has
    anybody seen him elsewhere?

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 15, 2005
  11. nevillenevillesonsnr

    Scraggy Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Top (retired) wrote:

    >>> Blinky does!

    >> I was wondering how long it would take someone to mention me or
    >> trout. :)

    > Afterthought: Hey, I don't think I've seen trout in a while; has
    > anybody seen him elsewhere?

    He was here this morning(local)
    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Jul 15, 2005
  12. Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    > Top (retired) wrote:
    >> "nevillenevillesonsnr"
    >> <> wrote in

    >>> Does anyone on here like to look at them.

    >> Blinky does!

    > I was wondering how long it would take someone to mention me or
    > trout.
    >:)

    That was one of those moments I couildn't believe someone hadn't
    mentioned the obvious. <g> I had to beat you to it.

    Ed

    --
    Freedom is never free....

    Top (retired), Jul 15, 2005
  13. nevillenevillesonsnr

    FML Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >
    >>Top (retired) wrote:

    >>>Blinky does!

    >>I was wondering how long it would take someone to mention me or trout.
    >>:)

    > Afterthought: Hey, I don't think I've seen trout in a while; has
    > anybody seen him elsewhere?

    Haven't seen trout anywhere in a while. Oh my God! Blinky, you didn't
    have a snack, did you?

    FML, Jul 15, 2005
  14. FML wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>>I was wondering how long it would take someone to mention me or trout.
    >>>:)

    >> Afterthought: Hey, I don't think I've seen trout in a while; has
    >> anybody seen him elsewhere?

    > Haven't seen trout anywhere in a while. Oh my God! Blinky, you didn't
    > have a snack, did you?

    [urp] Who, me?

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 16, 2005
  15. nevillenevillesonsnr

    trout Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > FML wrote:
    > > Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > > > Afterthought: Hey, I don't think I've seen trout in a while; has
    > > > anybody seen him elsewhere?

    > > Haven't seen trout anywhere in a while. Oh my God! Blinky, you
    > > didn't have a snack, did you?

    > [urp] Who, me?

    Ick. Did you know you had an old tire in there? Between bits of
    rubber raft, seagull, and something that could have been an otter. Or an
    ottoman. Seriously, eat some branflakes.
    --
    And the exit was even worse.

    trout, Jul 16, 2005
  16. nevillenevillesonsnr

    FML Guest

    trout wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >
    >>FML wrote:

    >>>Haven't seen trout anywhere in a while. Oh my God! Blinky, you
    >>>didn't have a snack, did you?

    >>[urp] Who, me?

    > Ick. Did you know you had an old tire in there? Between bits of
    > rubber raft, seagull, and something that could have been an otter. Or an
    > ottoman. Seriously, eat some branflakes.

    LOL

    FML, Jul 16, 2005