    2
    hey guys, i got my old computer case, it is a beige ATX 115 generic case from pbtech.
    I have cut a window in it but I want to do more, any cool ideas?

    The Don, Jun 20, 2005

  2. The Don

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    You could always add a blowhole in the top of the case.
    Post some pictures for us, that'll help give you ideas.

    Silverstrand, Jun 21, 2005

  3. The Don

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Welcome Don or is it "The Don" is good?
    i know i know the best thing to do (kause i mod :D)
    a Huge massive fan spring! (aka the fan spins a Spring with leds on it!

    unholy, Jun 21, 2005
  4. The Don

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Paint it bright blue inside and the outside black. Then have red lights inside..

    stlava, Jun 27, 2005
  5. The Don

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    I would ectch out the window with something cool but not sure what. Cut a top blowhole. repaint it from the dull beige colour and paint the inside to really make it shine. I would say outside dark blue and inside black. Add either well blue cathodes or red ones. That would look sick.

    werty316, Jun 27, 2005
  6. The Don

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i have to say... make a system where the case bends :D that would own :D u would have to mount the Mobo Sperately :|

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  7. The Don

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    stlava, Jun 27, 2005
  8. The Don

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    not a baby dial... a Bended case!!!!! :D

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  9. The Don

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    I remember seeing that somewhere before, I just don't remember where. I must be getting old I guess.

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 27, 2005
  10. The Don

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    mehe nice pic hehe

    werty316, Jun 27, 2005
  11. The Don

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Ya it always gets a few laughs out of people. :lol:

    stlava, Jun 27, 2005
  12. The Don

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    The pic don't work?

    Technoholic, Jun 27, 2005
  13. The Don

    Blazin Trav

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    UV stuff such as etching is always good...

    Blazin Trav, Jun 27, 2005
  14. The Don

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Yes it does just a slow load..

    stlava, Jun 28, 2005
  15. The Don

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    yes the picture works... its a funny one... with wires as strings!!!

    unholy, Jun 28, 2005
  16. The Don

    Ciger

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2005
    Messages:
    28
    RoFL that picture is extremly funny and is soooo true, I remember my first computer was on a wooden board... haha.. poor people can't affoid a casing

    Ciger, Jun 28, 2005
  17. The Don

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Hmm. I don't know why I posted the picture don't work, it's just the same picture I saw.
    Weird. Don't blame me. Blame the...host, yes!

    Technoholic, Jun 28, 2005
  18. The Don

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Because i switched the host to imageshack because the actual site was lagging.

    stlava, Jun 28, 2005
  19. The Don

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Try imagecave, no problem for me. 10MB limit tho.

    Technoholic, Jun 28, 2005
  20. The Don

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i use my ftp server.. if u need i can set it up so i can upload some for u's! :D

    unholy, Jun 29, 2005