    morning. So I'm wondering, does this make me the first
    new MCSD of 2004? If so, I'd like a cookie, please...
    thanks!
    TheJester, Jan 2, 2004

  2. TheJester

    iCertify.net Guest

    I have no idea whether or not you are the first MCSD of 2004 - but
    regardless, Congratulations on a job well done!
    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    iCertify.net, Jan 2, 2004

  3. TheJester

    TomTom Guest

    I thought that the guys in the far east are the first ones, but they may be
    enjoying longer vacations and exams may not be offerred on 1/2. :)

    TomTom, Jan 3, 2004
  4. There was a guy in Kiribai who made the first MCSD of 2004, being closest to
    the International Date Line. His wife had to power the computer by peddling
    really fast on a bike connected to a power converter. He plans to use his
    new certificate to fill up a hole in his hut. ;->

    Not sure really who is first for 2004. Australia might be a good realistic
    guess. Congratulations on completing the certification either way.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!
    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jan 3, 2004