    ever realize as a photographer.

    However, this tool is like driving a Porsche compared to a Ford Escort. The
    process is a lot more enjoyable with the Nikon D2X, no doubt about it!

    Viperdoc, Mar 3, 2005

  2. Viperdoc

    tbm Guest

    I just got my D2X on Tuesday in Wisconsin, where I was first in line, but
    the second to pick up the body (had to work). Only two were delivered to the
    area.

    First impressions are that there is a lot more functionality to the camera
    compared to the D1X, and the screen is a light brighter. A lot more
    information is presented, and there are a lot more options available as
    well.

    Don't expect a pixel counting review or more Canon bashing. Basically, the
    camera to me is simply a tool. It offers a lot more potential than I will
    ever realize as a photographer.

    >However, this tool is like driving a Porsche >compared to a Ford Escort. The
    >process is a lot more enjoyable with the >Nikon >D2X, no doubt about it!

    congrats on your new toy. now all we want from you is a link to some of the pics you've taken with it. rgds to all from TBM.

    tbm, Mar 3, 2005