    RAR Guest

    Starting my studies for mcsd. Which exam should i go for first? thx
    for any help!

    RAR, Apr 19, 2005

  2. RAR

    Sudar Guest

    Hi Rar,

    There are various paths for MCAD. If you could let us know the track
    that you have choosen the it will easy to suggest the exams order.

    Normally people take up the exams in this order
    70-305/315 then 70-306/316 and then finally 70-310/320

    Best wishes for your preparation.

    --
    Sudar

    Sudar, Apr 20, 2005

  3. RAR

    RH Guest

    I would suggest:
    Windows Apps
    Web Apps
    Web Services
    Elective
    Architectures

    The reasoning is that there is a lot of common ground around data access,
    data sets, and business logic components between Win Apps and Web Apps, so
    they flow on naturally. There is also very similar aspects between Web Apps
    and Web Services. Your elective can vary greatly so take that near the end
    or at the beginning. Architectures is quite different so there are two
    schools of thought. Take it at the end to bring it all together and ease up
    from the tech brain crunch, or take it at the beginning and have those
    principals in mind when working with the tech stuff from the other exams.

    I personally took Architectures first because I had a free voucher from my
    previous MCSD and needed to use it before it expired. :)

    In the end it's up to you, but you may want to take the exams with similar
    content near each other.

    RH

    RH, Apr 20, 2005
  4. RAR

    RAR Guest

    yeah thats what I was thinking :] thx for the help!

    RAR, Apr 21, 2005