First Draft of a One Act Play

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by gangle, Sep 1, 2003.

  1. gangle

    gangle Guest

    Abraham Lincoln and John Wilkes Booth are
    watching a porno movie from the balcony of
    an adult movie theatre.

    Abraham Lincoln: Filthy anal whores!

    John Wilkes Booth: What?

    Abraham Lincoln: Ballbusting harlots!

    John Wilkes Booth: Quiet down.

    Abraham Lincoln: Gizz dribblers!

    John Wilkes Booth: Shut your Yankee mouth.

    Abraham Lincoln: Cuntlappers!

    John Wilkes Booth: SHUT UP, you skuzzy scoundrel!

    Abraham Lincoln: Brown-tongued assreamers!

    John Wilkes Booth: Shut up...SHUT UP...S H U T U P !!

    Abraham Lincoln: Skanky crack-whore cockslurpers!

    John Wilkes Booth: Shut up or I'll shoot you in the head!

    Abraham Lincoln: 2-bit armpit-licking pig-faced shitlickers!

    John Wilkes Booth: Death to all gutter-mouthed Republicans!

    (Booth shoots Lincoln in the back of his head with a 9mm.)

    Abraham Lincoln: Cuntsucking....ugh...sh-sh-sheeeeet....
    (Lincoln dies.)

    (Booth jumps off balcony to stage, breaking his leg.)

    John Wilkes Booth: Holy shit, my leg hurts like a motherfucker!
    (He limps off moaning and screaming.)

    --Fade to black--

    gangle, Sep 1, 2003

  2. gangle

    °Mike° Guest

    I don't understand a word of it. Is there going to be
    an English translation?

    On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 07:43:02 -0700, in
    <>
    gangle scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 1, 2003

  3. English or British? ;-)

    Sentient Fluid, Sep 1, 2003
  4. gangle

    °Mike° Guest

    The two are synonymous.

    On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 21:00:03 GMT, in
    <nrO4b.877466$>
    Sentient Fluid scrawled:

    °Mike°, Sep 1, 2003
  5. gangle

    ilmc Guest

    Sentient Fluid typed:
    > English or British? ;-)

    The Yanks lost a few things after they split fromGeorge R. Like 4 fluid
    onces per pint!

    ilmc, Sep 1, 2003
  6. gangle

    ilmc Guest

    > Sentient Fluid typed:
    >> English or British? ;-)

    > The Yanks lost a few things after they split fromGeorge R. Like 4
    > fluid onces per pint!

    And isn't 9/11 a penny short of ten bob?
    (runs quickly for asbestos clothing)

    ilmc, Sep 1, 2003
  7. gangle

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 22:05:08 +0100, in
    <4wO4b.3783$>
    ilmc scrawled:

    >Sentient Fluid typed:
    >> English or British? ;-)

    >The Yanks lost a few things after they split fromGeorge R. Like 4 fluid
    >onces per pint!

    Don't you mean 20 fluid ounces? As opposed to 16.65 (British) in a US pint.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 1, 2003
  8. gangle

    ilmc Guest

    °Mike° typed:
    > On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 22:05:08 +0100, in
    > <4wO4b.3783$>
    > ilmc scrawled:

    >> Sentient Fluid typed:
    >>> English or British? ;-)

    >> The Yanks lost a few things after they split fromGeorge R. Like 4
    >> fluid onces per pint!

    > Don't you mean 20 fluid ounces? As opposed to 16.65 (British) in a
    > US pint.
    >
    > <snip>

    Sorry, forgot about the 0.65
    ;-)

    ilmc, Sep 1, 2003
  9. gangle

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 22:23:44 +0100, in
    <wNO4b.3813$>
    ilmc scrawled:

    >°Mike° typed:
    >> On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 22:05:08 +0100, in
    >> <4wO4b.3783$>
    >> ilmc scrawled:

    >>> Sentient Fluid typed:
    >>>
    >>> The Yanks lost a few things after they split fromGeorge R. Like 4
    >>> fluid onces per pint!

    >> Don't you mean 20 fluid ounces? As opposed to 16.65 (British) in a
    >> US pint.
    >>
    >> <snip>

    >Sorry, forgot about the 0.65
    >;-)

    Do'h! I see where you were coming from, now.

    --
    "Time for a recharge."

    °Mike°, Sep 1, 2003
  10. gangle

    ilmc Guest

    °Mike° typed:
    > On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 22:23:44 +0100, in
    > <wNO4b.3813$>
    > ilmc scrawled:

    >> °Mike° typed:
    >>> On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 22:05:08 +0100, in
    >>> <4wO4b.3783$>
    >>> ilmc scrawled:

    >>> Don't you mean 20 fluid ounces? As opposed to 16.65 (British) in a
    >>> US pint.
    >>>
    >>> <snip>

    >> Sorry, forgot about the 0.65
    >> ;-)

    > Do'h! I see where you were coming from, now.

    :)

    ilmc, Sep 1, 2003
  11. gangle

    gangle Guest

    You plebeian critics know nothing about the pathos of
    suppressed angst. Phfffft.

    "°Mike°" wrote

    gangle, Sep 2, 2003
  12. gangle

    °Mike° Guest

    Well, if you didn't use weird words, like Republicans, I might
    have had a chance.

    On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 18:14:53 -0700, in
    <>
    gangle scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 2, 2003
  13. I was following up until Booth pulled out a Glock... I never realized Glock
    was around back then!!

    Sentient Fluid, Sep 3, 2003
  14. gangle

    °Mike° Guest

    You're trying to confuse me even more, aren't you?

    On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 23:13:53 GMT, in
    <Ru95b.78899$>
    Sentient Fluid scrawled:

    °Mike°, Sep 3, 2003
  15. I never realized that was possible!

    --
    <bats eyelashes all pretty-like>

    Sentient Fluid, Sep 3, 2003
  16. gangle

    gangle Guest

    The play deals with hysteria, not history. I understand that
    you are a liquid, therefore not terribly perceptive about such
    solid-related subteties, but that ^Mike" goomer has no such
    excuse for his unsophisticated mental galumphing.

    "Sentient Fluid" wrote

    gangle, Sep 3, 2003
  17. gangle

    gangle Guest

    Here is the missing el: l

    gangle, Sep 3, 2003
  18. I prefer Fluid to liquid... seems to flow (pun intended) better than
    Sentient Liquid...

    And I didn't realize either "hysteria" or "history" were solid-related. I
    would have thought the first dealt more with a mental state to which all
    Sentient creatures could relate, and the second had to deal with Time which
    all things known to man- and fluid-kind have to deal with..

    Sentient Fluid, Sep 3, 2003
  19. gangle

    °Mike° Guest

    It's no good batting your eyelashes; androids are immune to
    such things, and insults.

    On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 02:59:26 GMT, in
    <iOc5b.891319$>
    Sentient Fluid scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 3, 2003
  20. gangle

    °Mike° Guest

    Of course I have an excuse; I'm a twalb.

    On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 01:39:07 -0700, in
    <>
    gangle scrawled:

    --