First day of winter

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Jun 22, 2011.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Jun 22, 2011

  2. mmyvusenet

    Pablo Guest

    Pablo, Jun 22, 2011

  3. mmyvusenet

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Ray Fischer, Jun 23, 2011
  4. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "Ray Fischer" escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:4e02ea41$0$2124$...

    mmyvusenet <> wrote:
    >>Hello:
    >>
    >>The first day of winter, I had the opportunity to take this photo:
    >>
    >>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5858189172/

    > A bunch of kids sitting on a sidewalk isn't very interesting.

    Hello, but not a very common scene, usually there are many people watching
    the changing of the guard, and at that time, people could only remain
    behind.

    >>And this last photo in the Fall:
    >>
    >>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5843292275/

    > A photo of a flower with a strange background.

    In Lima, it is winter, I hope to take at least different photos.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com

    mmyvusenet, Jun 23, 2011
  5. mmyvusenet

    Ray Fischer Guest

    mmyvusenet <> wrote:
    >"Ray Fischer" escribió en el mensaje de
    >>mmyvusenet <> wrote:
    >>>Hello:
    >>>
    >>>The first day of winter, I had the opportunity to take this photo:
    >>>
    >>>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5858189172/

    >> A bunch of kids sitting on a sidewalk isn't very interesting.

    >Hello, but not a very common scene,

    A bunch of kids sitting on a sidewalk is not unusual. They appear to
    be looking across the street, but it's not evident from the photo
    what they're looking at.

    >>>And this last photo in the Fall:
    >>>
    >>>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5843292275/

    >> A photo of a flower with a strange background.

    >In Lima, it is winter,

    Not relevant. There is nothing in the photo that indicates
    either Lima or winter.

    Ray Fischer, Jun 24, 2011
  6. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "Ray Fischer" escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:4e0429fa$0$2206$...

    mmyvusenet <> wrote:

    >>> A bunch of kids sitting on a sidewalk isn't very interesting.

    >>Hello, but not a very common scene,

    >A bunch of kids sitting on a sidewalk is not unusual. They appear to
    >be looking across the street, but it's not evident from the photo
    >what they're looking at.

    Hello, but there is nothing else they could be there watching, besides that
    it's time to school, so they seem to have been put there to see this
    traditional event.

    >>> A photo of a flower with a strange background.

    >>In Lima, it is winter,

    >Not relevant. There is nothing in the photo that indicates
    >either Lima or winter.

    In Lima the fall and winter are different, there is no snow, but humidity
    with rainfall at different times of day.

    The photo of the plant was in the fall, according to those who know this
    time of year, weather can be identified, but anyway I'll try to show more
    about the current climate.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com

    mmyvusenet, Jun 24, 2011
  7. mmyvusenet

    Ray Fischer Guest

    mmyvusenet <> wrote:
    >"Ray Fischer" escribió en el mensaje de
    >noticias:4e0429fa$0$2206$...
    >
    >mmyvusenet <> wrote:

    >>>Hello, but not a very common scene,

    >>A bunch of kids sitting on a sidewalk is not unusual. They appear to
    >>be looking across the street, but it's not evident from the photo
    >>what they're looking at.

    >Hello, but there is nothing else they could be there watching, besides that
    >it's time to school, so they seem to have been put there to see this
    >traditional event.

    There is no "traditional event" evident in the photo.

    >>>In Lima, it is winter,

    >>Not relevant. There is nothing in the photo that indicates
    >>either Lima or winter.

    >In Lima the fall and winter are different,

    Don't care.

    >The photo of the plant was in the fall,

    Don't care. It's still just a photo of a flower.

    Ray Fischer, Jun 25, 2011