  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    Nikon? Canon? None?
    RichA, Jun 24, 2011

  2. RichA

    Ray Fischer Guest

    RichA <> wrote:
    >Nikon? Canon? None?

    Since you're so smart why don't you start your own camera company?

    Ray Fischer, Jun 24, 2011

  3. RichA

    RichA Guest

    Re: First company with a FF mirror-less (that isn't $9k and manualfocus) wins

    On Jun 24, 2:09 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    > RichA  <> wrote:
    > >Nikon?  Canon?  None?

    > Since you're so smart why don't you start your own camera company?

    It's not easy. Look at Samsung. HUGE electronic's industry clout,
    yet very little penetration into the non-P&S market.
    People respect names initimately associated with cameras, and that
    means Canon and Nikon for stills, Sony and Panasonic for video.
    My idea is to look (like Pentax just did) for the unexploited niches
    that could be developed.
    RichA, Jun 24, 2011
  4. RichA

    Ray Fischer Guest

    RichA <> wrote:
    >On Jun 24, 2:09 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    >> RichA  <> wrote:
    >> >Nikon?  Canon?  None?

    >> Since you're so smart why don't you start your own camera company?

    >It's not easy.

    But you keep pretending that you're so much smarter than everybody
    else.

    > Look at Samsung. HUGE electronic's industry clout,
    >yet very little penetration into the non-P&S market.

    Aren't you smarter than them?

    Ray Fischer, Jun 25, 2011
  5. RichA

    On Jun 25, 12:46 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    > RichA  <> wrote:

    > >> Since you're so smart why don't you start your own camera company?

    > >It's not easy.

    > But you keep pretending that you're so much smarter than everybody
    > else.

    No, you have me confused with liberals in your government.
    RichA, Jun 25, 2011
  6. RichA

    Ray Fischer Guest

    RichA <> wrote:
    >On Jun 25, 12:46 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    >> RichA  <> wrote:

    >> >It's not easy.

    >> But you keep pretending that you're so much smarter than everybody
    >> else.

    >No, you have me confused with liberals in your government.

    Nope. It's still you rightards who insist that you know what's best
    for everybody.

    Ray Fischer, Jun 25, 2011