    Win2003 is?http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/showcase.asp

    Thanks,
    Pavan
    Pavan, Jan 8, 2004

  2. Pavan

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jan 9, 2004

  3. Pavan

    Guest Guest

    Per MCP Magazine JAN 2004, which I received today in mail.
    The current # of MSCA 2003 is 1,856.
    and MCSA 2000 is 89,731.
    So, Hurry-up you stilgot a chance..and good LUCK!

    do have MCSE in
    >NT4.0 and 2000 and MCSA on 2000. The first 5000 MCSA on

    Windows 2003 get a
    >early achiever award so I was wondering what is the

    current count of MCSA on

    Guest, Jan 13, 2004
  4. Pavan

    Guest Guest

    The current numbers should get updated in the next week or so.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.asp

    Guest, Jan 13, 2004