    that this can NOT be reversed or corrected and needs to be replaced.

    Can this be correct.
    Graham
    graham may, Aug 7, 2007

  2. graham may wrote:
    > Having it would seem not exactly followed instructions to upgrade an Actiontec wireless router, I am told
    > that this can NOT be reversed or corrected and needs to be replaced.
    >
    > Can this be correct.

    Don't know about that router, but a motherboard with a farked BIOS
    upgrade usually means tossing the motherboard and getting another.
    Sometimes you can recover under certain circumcisions, or even get
    another replacement chip, but seldom is worth the effort.
    =?windows-1252?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 7, 2007

  3. graham may

    Guest

    "graham may" <> wrote:

    >Having it would seem not exactly followed instructions to upgrade an Actiontec wireless router, I am told
    >that this can NOT be reversed or corrected and needs to be replaced.

    At this point you have nothing to lose, run an older (previous) update
    if you can.
    --
    Georgia: Russia set up us the bomb.
    Russia: All your airspace are belong to us
  4. graham may

    Plato Guest