    (Using WinXP Pro.)

    Thanks.

    Pete Giotta

    Peter Giotta, Feb 11, 2005

  2. Peter Giotta

    Udit Guest

    Peter,
    Could you provide more information. Like
    -what HW are you using. Enough details so we can re-
    create the same/similar environment.
    -Which hotfix(es) causing this.
    -Does he see it banged out in Device Manager? If so,
    with what code?

    Thanks
    Udit

    after I just installed
    >the latest spate of Hotfixes from Microsoft. It would

    take a while to
    >troubleshoot (have to uninstall the hotfixes, then

    install them one by one
    >to find the culprit, rebooting each time - a lot of

    trouble!!!). Has anyone

    Udit, Feb 22, 2005