    Rob
    --
    I''ll be right back

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0?=, May 22, 2006

  2. For issues relating to Windows XP Professional x86 Service Pack 2 (which you
    are using), please post to the appropriate newsgroup:
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware

    This newsgroup is for issues related to Windows x64
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 22, 2006