    out there that maybe someone has some experience with.

    Thanks!

    Jim

    J Kountz, Jul 28, 2003

  2. Stuart Middleton-White, Jul 28, 2003

  3. J Kountz

    Dave Guest

    I just saw this comparison test the other day...should work for you:
    http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=7-6191-6217

    dave

    Dave, Jul 28, 2003
  4. J Kountz

    J Kountz Guest

    Wow great report! Thanks so much.

    Jim

    J Kountz, Jul 28, 2003
  5. > Can anyone recommend a good firewire compact flash card reader? I'm using
    > USB now and its so slow its silly. I have a firewire port and use it often
    > for my video transfer so I was hoping there was a good firewire card reader
    > out there that maybe someone has some experience with.

    I have the Sandisk and it works great. Had to transfer 30 or so
    shots the other day directly from the camera via USB and it was
    painstakingly slow.

    Randall Ainsworth, Jul 28, 2003