    mikey Guest

    anyone found a 3rd party firewall that works withj x64 yet.
    tried tiny several times and it crashes way too much.

    mikey, May 13, 2005

  2. Neither is ZoneAlarm, you just have to wait that one out and use the the
    built in Windows Firewall.
    Also the No-Execute layer built into AMD processors should provide some
    level of comfort in terms of security:
    http://hardware.earthweb.com/chips/article.php/3358421
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 13, 2005

  3. Not yet, though I'm sure that will change. On the other hand, the Windows
    Firewall included with x64 Edition is a pretty decent firewall - much better
    than the one included with pre-SP2 versions of XP. For most people, it should
    meet all your needs, IMHO.

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 13, 2005