    previously suggested sites for help and nothing!!!

    I have XP on both by the way and using linksy!

    Thank You!!!!

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hlbGxnbw==?=, Mar 21, 2006

  2. Per Shellgo:
    >I have XP on both by the way and using linksy!

    Any chance that XP's firewall is also running?
    --
    PeteCresswell

    (PeteCresswell), Mar 21, 2006

  3. Hi

    Norton's NIS sometimes can generate problems if it was installed before
    upgrades.

    If you know how to check the Rules in the Advance settings of the Firewall
    you might find the source of "blockage". Otherwise, try to uninstall it and
    reinstall.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 21, 2006