    ports - whereas Sygate Personal Firewall blocks all except two -
    Are there any other good firewalls that stop all ports.
    Thanks
    *** HAWK, Jul 11, 2003

  2. *** HAWK

    °Mike° Guest

    Any firewall is capable of blocking all ports, but if you
    do that, you will not be able to browse the net, read you
    email/newsgroups etc.

    Firewalls:
    ---------
    Outpost

    Sygate
    http://smb.sygate.com/products/spf/spf_ov.htm

    Zone Alarm
    http://www.zonelabs.com/

    Kerio
    http://www.kerio.com/kpf_home.html

    Tiny
    http://www.tinysoftware.com/home/tiny2?pg=tpf4_overview

    On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:01:11 +0100, in
    <3f0f259f$0$11379$>
    *** HAWK scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 11, 2003

  3. *** HAWK wrote:
    > I need a good firewall that will prevent access to ALL ports. I used
    > Zone Alarm which uses too much resources for some reason however
    > blocked all ports - whereas Sygate Personal Firewall blocks all
    > except two -
    > Are there any other good firewalls that stop all ports.
    > Thanks

    Just un-plug your phone line or whatever you use to connect. lol

    (;o)

    --
    longshotjohn 7

    http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot

    because of those who look on and do nothing. --Albert Einstein
    longshotjohn7, Jul 12, 2003