    work on my system. We are network by a Billion router, one computer runs XP
    Home the other has XP Pro. Does anyone have suggestions where to go from
    here.
    Pam, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Pam

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > We have just connected to Broadband and are looking for information on
    > keeping the system secure. We had Zone Alarm on both our computers however
    > it now doesnt support home networking.
    >
    > I tried Sygate Personal Firewall Pro but for some reason it doesnt or wont
    > work on my system. We are network by a Billion router, one computer runs XP
    > Home the other has XP Pro. Does anyone have suggestions where to go from
    > here.

    I didn't look up your router, but if both computers have a 192.168.x.y
    address then you only need to tell ZA that the 192.168.x.y address space
    is trusted and then you should be able to do home networking again.

    If your router does not provide a private address to your computers then
    you need to get one that does.

    (Remove 999 to reply to me)
    Leythos, Jun 29, 2004