    positive I was hacked but don't know how else this could happen. Anyway, I'm
    wondering if you think it would be beneficial to buy Tiny firewall or if
    windows firewall is sufficient.

    =?Utf-8?B?VGVycnk=?=, Aug 12, 2005

  2. The Windows Firewall is more than anyone really needs, it has also been
    improved since XP SP2 was introduced and is based on those technologies.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Aug 12, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VGVycnk=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    I have had the same problem. Just one of several anomalies with x64
    remembering a prior session. Can't get it to remember my taskbar settings
    either.
    My network connections disappeared when I DID a system restore.

    John Barnes, Aug 12, 2005
  4. Thanks for the input. Saves me $100.

    =?Utf-8?B?VGVycnk=?=, Aug 12, 2005