    Using WinXP home

    Martin
    ©¿©¬

    Martin ©¿©¬ @mandeREMOVETHIS.plus.com, Jun 1, 2004

  2. Martin ©¿©¬  @mandeREMOVETHIS.plus.com

    °Mike° Guest

    Outpost 2.0
    Outpost 1.0 (free)
    www.agnitum.com/download/outpost1.html
    Outpost Firewall Guide
    http://outpostfirewall.com/guide/index.htm
    AGNIS for Outpost: Outpost Ad Block List
    http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ehowes/resource.htm#Outpost

    On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 13:43:30 +0100, in
    <>
    Martin ©¿©¬ scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 1, 2004

  3. Thanks Mike

    BFN
    Martin
    ©¿©¬

    Martin ©¿©¬ @mandeREMOVETHIS.plus.com, Jun 2, 2004
  4. Martin ©¿©¬  @mandeREMOVETHIS.plus.com

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 15:20:30 +0100, in
    <>
    Martin ©¿©¬ scrawled:

    >Thanks Mike
    >
    >BFN
    >Martin
    >©¿©¬
    >
    >On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 15:49:38 +0100, °Mike° <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Outpost 2.0
    >>http://www.agnitum.com/products/outpost/
    >>Outpost 1.0 (free)
    >>www.agnitum.com/download/outpost1.html
    >>Outpost Firewall Guide
    >>http://outpostfirewall.com/guide/index.htm
    >>AGNIS for Outpost: Outpost Ad Block List
    >>http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ehowes/resource.htm#Outpost

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 2, 2004
  5. I installed Sygate Pro and it's working fine
    Pro asked which connection to use as it had picked up a defunct
    connection. So that must have been where i was having probs

    Thanks
    Martin
    ©¿©¬

    Martin ©¿©¬ , Jun 4, 2004