    wireless internet connection?
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    Tia

    Mackem, Apr 1, 2005

  2. Mackem

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    As long as the Exception are set in the Intranet, Trusted Zone, or what ever
    your Firewall calls the control of Local Traffic, you do not have to worry
    about outside (Internet) security.
    Internet -Basic protection: http://www.ezlan.net/firewall.html
    Internet Infestation: http://www.ezlan.net/infestation.html
    Basic Steps in cleaning Internet "Junk" - http://www.ezlan.net/clean.html
    Assemble Freeware Security suit for Internet Connection:
    http://www.ezlan.net/security.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Mackem" <> wrote in message
    > I have a PC at home with a wireless internet connection and the firewall

    is
    > usually on permanently, with no exceptions allowed.
    > I have now linked a second PC to my first PC using cat5 and I want to

    share
    > files between these two PC's and I also share the wireless internet
    > connection.
    > However, I find that the sharing of files and the sharing of the internet
    > connection can only be achieved if I set file sharing as an exception in

    the

    Jack, Apr 1, 2005