    are there better or more reliable firewalls machine that wont give me this
    kind of prob.

    thanks is advance

    supersonic, Jun 19, 2005

  2. supersonic

    Duane Arnold Guest

    supersonic wrote:

    > i have lynksys but it disconnects my dsl connection once in a while i
    > dunno why, apperently there are trojan or portscanners of something else
    > that that
    > de-activates firewall dont ask me how its done, and when its time to get
    > a new firmware to update it, i dont know much about it.
    >
    > are there better or more reliable firewalls machine that wont give me
    > this kind of prob.

    There is no way a Trojan is going to take down the protection of the Linksys
    NAT router, unless a hacker using a Trojan on a compromised machine and had
    full control of the machine went to the Admin screens of the Linksys router
    and configured the router. But that would not happen either if the Linksys
    user has changed the user-id and psw from the factory default ones to
    something else.

    Nor are port scanners going to deactivate the protection of the Linksys NAT
    router.

    Maybe, the DSL line is having trouble and the ISP needs to check the line.

    If it's a standalone modem it may be going defective and needs to be
    replaced.

    It could be the router is going defective due to it not being protected
    properly by an UPS/AVR system. The router does like clean and constant
    power and will go defective from other household appliances draining or
    spiking the line as they switch on and off on a routine basis.

    If you cannot or don't know how to update the firmware on the router, then
    you should get on the phone with Linksys Tech Support. They will walk you
    through it.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 19, 2005

  3. supersonic

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: cute bubble bath bull-dogger

    Duane Arnold, <>, the sclerosed, hogged murderer, and dealer
    in salted cow manure, jawed:

    --
    Thou minatorily inhuman ferret-badger. Thou malicious mumble-news.

    Duane Arnold, Jun 19, 2005
  4. supersonic

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Hey do forgive the lunatic girl K-20-Eyes-and-8-Arms she has a problem as
    you can see.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 19, 2005
  5. supersonic

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: I get a discharge after bowel movement

    Duane Arnold, <>, the absentminded, unsightly trollop, and
    wig maker and ragpicker, hollered:

    --
    Thou half-face. Poisonous bunch backed toad.

    Duane Arnold, Jun 19, 2005
  6. supersonic

    Duane Arnold Guest

    OP do forgive and ignore the little lunatic. She has nothing to say other
    than her *Crack* smoking non-sense 100% of the time as she is a *Crack*
    head.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 19, 2005
  7. supersonic

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: My fears control me.........can you help?

    Duane Arnold, <>, the shrink-wrapped, broken-backed grease
    monkey, and employee responsible for the feeding of cardboard into the
    machine that makes boxes, reproved:

    --
    Thou window peeper. Wedded be thou to the hags of hell.

    Duane Arnold, Jun 19, 2005
  8. supersonic

    Duane Arnold Guest

    The thing that tickles me is that the insane lunatic *clown* actually thinks
    that I am reading anything she is posting. :) She is wasting all her
    little *Crack* pipe bullets. She had better get it all in the Subject line,
    which I am basically ignoring and have been for a long time with
    K-20-and-8. :)

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 19, 2005
  9. supersonic

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: im am/ am going to go off my anti-depressants

    Duane Arnold, <>, the disfigured, overjealous nob, and
    cloakroom attendant, insisted:

    --
    Thou simp'ring dame. Thou spiteful, panic-stricken remnant.

    Duane Arnold, Jun 20, 2005
  10. supersonic

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Will someone slap K-20-and-8 and throw a hot cup of coffee in her face
    followed by a baseball bat to the head. Maybe, that will snap her out of
    it.

    Duane:)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 20, 2005
  11. supersonic

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: Am I In Denial?

    Duane Arnold, <>, the gorged, thickly settled horn-beast, and
    painter of flag poles, sneered:

    --
    Thou usurping proditer. Thou clumsy, disturbed boy of tears.

    Duane Arnold, Jun 20, 2005
  12. supersonic

    Duane Arnold Guest

    I see K-20-and-8 denies the bed check at the asylum in the 4 x 4 padded
    cell. The lunatic *clown* is always up to something. If they throw a piece
    of *crack* and a pipe into the cell, shell tear herself out of the stright
    jacket and won't deny that.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 20, 2005
  13. supersonic

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: oral sex and chlamydia

    Duane Arnold, <>, the tubercular, twopenny freak out, and
    animal trap setter, squeaked:

    --
    Thou unlick'd bear-whelp. Thou sour-faced, worrying strange serpent.

    Duane Arnold, Jun 20, 2005
  14. supersonic

    Duane Arnold Guest

    I see the insane one and maniac Amazon-Queen-of-the-****
    K-with-20-Eyes-and-8-Arms-Octopus-(NAN) aka K-20-and-8 is still trying to
    sit/squat her stinking ass and sloppy **** with bloody Tampon down on the
    NG. :)

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 20, 2005