    --

    Remove SPAM to reply
    Victoria Concordia Crescit

    KerplunKuK, Sep 18, 2003

  2. > Currently I use XP firewall, and I think I possibly should get a more
    > advanced one. I'm looking at Tiny personal firewall, Sygate personal
    > firewall pro and McAfee personal firewall plus. Any advice on which one to
    > go for or is something else better still?

    Personally... Sysgate

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

    Bebop & Rocksteady, Sep 18, 2003

  3. KerplunKuK

    PhilGreg Guest

    "KerplunKuK" <> wrote in message
    > Currently I use XP firewall, and I think I possibly should get a

    more
    > advanced one. I'm looking at Tiny personal firewall, Sygate

    personal
    > firewall pro and McAfee personal firewall plus. Any advice on which

    one to
    > go for or is something else better still?

    ==> LOL. Let the games begin;
    Outpost Firewall, www.agnitum.com . Comes ready out of the box, has
    some pretty good plugins and has a 30 day full featured trial.

    --
    Phil

    \\\///
    ( o o )
    --------oOOO-- ( )--OOOo------

    PhilGreg, Sep 18, 2003
  4. KerplunKuK

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Sep 18, 2003
  5. KerplunKuK

    Plato Guest

    KerplunKuK wrote:

    > Currently I use XP firewall, and I think I possibly should get a more
    > advanced one. I'm looking at Tiny personal firewall, Sygate personal
    > firewall pro and McAfee personal firewall plus. Any advice on which one to
    > go for or is something else better still?

    Anything but Mac-A-Crap

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Sep 20, 2003