    Hallo,I need a good,reliable and in a simple way writtene explanation about
    Firewall and internal and external Computer security......
    Thank you very much!!!!!!!
    potiomkin, Nov 7, 2003

  2. potiomkin

    Volker Birk Guest

    potiomkin <> wrote:
    > Hallo,I need a good,reliable and in a simple way writtene explanation about
    > Firewall and internal and external Computer security......

    Such a paper cannot exist.

    > Thank you very much!!!!!!!

    Your '!'-key bounces.

    VB.
    --
    X-Pie Software GmbH
    Postfach 1540, 88334 Bad Waldsee
    Volker Birk, Nov 7, 2003

  3. potiomkin

    Robin T Cox Guest

    Robin T Cox, Nov 7, 2003
  4. potiomkin

    John D Loop Guest

    Try This...
    http://bellsouthpwp.net/j/d/jdloop/pccitizen/firewallinstall.htm
    John
    --
    Check my web site for tips on insuring safe computing in wired and wireless
    homenetworking environments!

    John D Loop, Nov 8, 2003
  5. potiomkin

    Per Pedersen Guest

    "potiomkin" <> skrev i en meddelelse
    > Hallo,I need a good,reliable and in a simple way writtene explanation

    about
    > Firewall and internal and external Computer security......
    > Thank you very much!!!!!!!

    Hi'

    Have you tried to download one of those free software firewalls, the
    ZoneAlarm help can help you a bit of the way, have a look in the
    "Understanding firewall protection" section, if you are running Windows XP,
    have a look in "Help & Support" search for firewall, then read, and follow
    the links.

    Regards

    Per Pedersen
    Per Pedersen, Nov 8, 2003