Firefox2.0.0.2,Mozilla Firefox,Firefox download

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by xiao.a.china@gmail.com, Feb 25, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Firefox2.0.0.2,Mozilla Firefox,Firefox download

    http://www.caiyilin.info/firefox2.htm

    The innovative Firefox browser makes surfing the web faster and
    safer.
    With the included Google Toolbar, features like AutoFill and
    SpellCheck will make browsing more convenient. Together, they'll
    change the way you use the Internet - for free. Join the millions of
    people worldwide enjoying a better Web experience. Download Mozilla
    Firefox now and get the most of the web!

    A Better Web Experience ! Advantages of Firefox over Internet
    Explorer
    Tabbed Browsing
    Save time by viewing more than one page in a window
    Pop-up Blocking
    Block annoying pop-up ads
    Better Security
    Help keep computers safe from malicious spyware
    Google Toolbar
    Enhanced search box suggests queries as you type
    Tabbed Bookmarking
    Save group of your favorite sites and open them simultaneously
    Search the content of a site quickly and easily

    http://www.caiyilin.info/firefox2.htm
    , Feb 25, 2007

  2. Le Sun, 25 Feb 2007 08:06:52 -0800, a caressé son
    clavier pour nous dire dans
    ce qui suit :

    > http://www.caiyilin.info/firefox2.htm

    Please gives the *official* website
    http://www.mozilla.org/
    --
    Utiliser le butineur, le courrielleur, le lecteur de nouvelles
    et l'OS avec lesquels vous vous sentez le plus sécurisé ;)
    Michel Doucet, Feb 25, 2007

  3. TheCroW Guest

    Another chinese looser!! Spamming even products that are not spamable ...
    you really do the chinese honour by confirming their spamming status!!

    But even worse (or better) ... the loosers site is made with IE compatible
    shit ... doesn't even work correct with FF :))

    Menno
    TheCroW, Feb 25, 2007
  4. Le Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:21:26 +0100, TheCroW a caressé son clavier pour
    nous dire dans ce qui suit :

    > But even worse (or better) ... the loosers site is made with IE
    > compatible shit ... doesn't even work correct with FF )

    rofl
    Michel Doucet, Feb 25, 2007
  5. Guest

    On 25 Feb 2007 08:06:52 -0800, ""
    <> wrote:

    >Firefox2.0.0.2,Mozilla Firefox,Firefox download
    >
    >http://www.SPAMSPAMSPAM
    >
    >The innovative Firefox browser makes surfing the web faster and
    >safer.
    >With the included Google Toolbar, features like AutoFill and
    >SpellCheck will make browsing more convenient. Together, they'll
    >change the way you use the Internet - for free. Join the millions of
    >people worldwide enjoying a better Web experience. Download Mozilla
    >Firefox now and get the most of the web!

    Yeah, add the google toolbar to defeat all the security in FF.
    thats the whole reason these toolbars are offerred for free, so they
    can monitor every keystroke and mouse click you enter. Google seems
    to have an image of being a clean site free of malware..... WRONG....
    Try to download any of the free software on their site such as the
    photo/ image editor on http://www.google.com/intl/en/options, called
    Picasa. Its loaded with spyware. Google is NOT your friend but they
    will always love your money.

    Note: I know about the spyware in Picasa from personal experience. As
    soon as I began the install my spyblockers went off. I deleted the
    entire program before I ever used it.
    , Feb 27, 2007