    regards zerostress

    ### stress is a self-inflicted injury ###

    BOTBAIT

    zerostress, Sep 22, 2006

  2. zerostress wrote:

    > I recently ungraded firefox to 1.0.5.7, and ever since it starts up at
    > system start up. I have done the following :-

    > checked about:config

    There is a: general.startup.browser
    listed there, but mine is set to the default of 'true'
    and it does not start at bootup. Who knows... try changing it to 'false'
    and see what happens? :) Just a guess.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 22, 2006

  3. "zerostress" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All
    > I recently ungraded firefox to 1.0.5.7, and ever since it starts up at
    > system start up. I have done the following :-
    > checked options
    > checked startup folder
    > checked with startup cop
    > checked about:config
    > checked registry
    > checked foxtune for enable/disable
    > I cannot find anthing causing this "feature" or any way to disable it.
    > Please Help.
    >
    > --
    > regards zerostress
    >
    > ### stress is a self-inflicted injury ###
    >
    > BOTBAIT

    There are several startup folders-- did you check All Users and Default User
    as well as yours?

    Doug

    Douglas C. Neidermeyer, Sep 22, 2006