    It they come up with a firefox for vista. I heard there is a firefox beta
    out. I installed minefield. Is this the right one. Now I'm lost. Love these
    betas . :0)

    Franklin, Jul 14, 2006

  2. Franklin

    Guest

    "Franklin" <> wrote:

    |>Hi,
    |>It they come up with a firefox for vista. I heard there is a firefox beta
    |>out. I installed minefield. Is this the right one. Now I'm lost. Love these
    |>betas . :0)

    FireFox 2 came out of beta a few days ago,

    --
    Quantum Physics Double Slit Experiment
    http://tinyurl.com/pd9gy

    , Jul 14, 2006

  3. Franklin

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Jul 14, 2006
  4. Franklin

    Top Guest

    on 7/13/2006, Franklin supposed :
    > Hi,
    > It they come up with a firefox for vista. I heard there is a firefox beta
    > out. I installed minefield. Is this the right one. Now I'm lost. Love these
    > betas . :0)

    I've been using the same Firefox that I used with XP, while using
    Vista. I tried the beta Firefox but had a problem connecting.

    Top

    Top, Jul 14, 2006
  5. Franklin

    Larry Crites Guest