    get the settings just right for good quality. This extension is
    GREAT!

    If you're Youtube fan ,you'll love this.
    marcus55@????.???, Nov 8, 2010

  2. marcus55@????.???

    Justin Guest

    marcus55@????.??? wrote on [Mon, 08 Nov 2010 13:14:45 -0600]:
    > The mp3 extension for Firefox is really something.
    >
    > You go to their page, type in the URL of the Youtube video you'd like
    > the page to convert to an mp3, and it's done. All you have to do is
    > download the mp3. No more screwing with a recorder program, trying to
    > get the settings just right for good quality. This extension is
    > GREAT!
    >
    > If you're Youtube fan ,you'll love this.

    Why would I want audio but not video?
    Justin, Nov 8, 2010

  3. On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 20:36:26 +0000 (UTC), Justin <>
    wrote:

    >marcus55@????.??? wrote on [Mon, 08 Nov 2010 13:14:45 -0600]:
    >> The mp3 extension for Firefox is really something.
    >>
    >> You go to their page, type in the URL of the Youtube video you'd like
    >> the page to convert to an mp3, and it's done. All you have to do is
    >> download the mp3. No more screwing with a recorder program, trying to
    >> get the settings just right for good quality. This extension is
    >> GREAT!
    >>
    >> If you're Youtube fan ,you'll love this.

    >Why would I want audio but not video?

    Do you watch video while driving? No, but you do listen to your CD
    player or other audio device. One is not always in front of their
    computer to watch videos. I mostly listen to music while in other
    rooms doing other things. But then, I'm an old codger from many
    decades back when there was no such thing as video, and people knew
    how to use their imaginations while listening to radio dramas or music
    - way before even television existed.
    marcus55@????.???, Nov 8, 2010
  4. marcus55@????.???

    Justin Guest

    marcus55@????.??? wrote on [Mon, 08 Nov 2010 15:49:31 -0600]:
    > On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 20:36:26 +0000 (UTC), Justin <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>marcus55@????.??? wrote on [Mon, 08 Nov 2010 13:14:45 -0600]:
    >>> The mp3 extension for Firefox is really something.
    >>>
    >>> You go to their page, type in the URL of the Youtube video you'd like
    >>> the page to convert to an mp3, and it's done. All you have to do is
    >>> download the mp3. No more screwing with a recorder program, trying to
    >>> get the settings just right for good quality. This extension is
    >>> GREAT!
    >>>
    >>> If you're Youtube fan ,you'll love this.

    >>Why would I want audio but not video?

    > Do you watch video while driving? No, but you do listen to your CD
    > player or other audio device. One is not always in front of their
    > computer to watch videos. I mostly listen to music while in other
    > rooms doing other things. But then, I'm an old codger from many
    > decades back when there was no such thing as video, and people knew
    > how to use their imaginations while listening to radio dramas or music
    > - way before even television existed.

    And that has what to do with youtube? There are much better places to get
    music. Or are you listening to the dog on the skateboard
    while driving?
    Justin, Nov 9, 2010