    and close FF and then reopen it the bookmarks have disappeared. Any
    fix?

    Thanks
    siDetRaked, Oct 7, 2004

  2. siDetRaked wrote:
    > I downloaded and installed Firefox. Everytime I bookmark a webpage
    > and close FF and then reopen it the bookmarks have disappeared. Any
    > fix?
    >
    > Thanks

    Take a look at bookmarks.html and make sure it is not marked read only.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 7, 2004

  3. siDetRaked

    siDetRaked Guest

    On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 15:58:39 GMT, Leonidas Jones <>
    wrote:

    >Take a look at bookmarks.html and make sure it is not marked read only.

    Thanks for the reply Lee. I checked and read only is not checked and
    hidden is not checked. Ever the bookmarks in the html file don't
    appear in Firefox.

    Thanks again.
    siDetRaked, Oct 7, 2004
  4. siDetRaked

    siDetRaked Guest

    It works now. I created a new profile and switched to that and for
    now it solved my problem......

    Thanks
    siDetRaked, Oct 7, 2004
  5. siDetRaked

    news Guest

    siDetRaked <> wrote in

    > It works now. I created a new profile and switched to that and for
    > now it solved my problem......
    >
    > Thanks

    How did you create a new profile?
    news, Aug 7, 2005