    Marge: "Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow
    don't bother showing up on Monday."
    Homer: "Woo-hoo! Four-day weekend!"

    Jonathan Wolgamuth, Oct 23, 2005

  2. Jonathan Wolgamuth

    Dale Brisket Guest

    "Jonathan Wolgamuth" <> wrote in message
    > This is the image.
    >
    > http://www.briarblues.com/lar001a.JPG
    >
    > IE opens without difficulty.
    >
    > I have FF 1.07 and it cannot find the image. Error is: "The file
    > /lar001a.JPG cannot be found. Please check the location and try again."
    >
    > Any ideas on what I've done wrong or where I can go to help troubleshoot?
    > I have disabled Adblock and it still doesn't load. I have some other
    > extensions installed, but have no idea where to start looking.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Shows up of FF 1.07 with no problem for me. It's a picture of Geo. Bush in a
    dress, right?

    No, it's actually a pipe in a stand.

    Dale Brisket, Oct 23, 2005

  3. It just so happens that on 23 Oct 2005, [nospam] was
    seen getting all uppity in alt.fan.mozilla as evidenced by the
    following:

    > "Jonathan Wolgamuth" <> wrote in message
    >> This is the image.
    >>
    >> http://www.briarblues.com/lar001a.JPG
    >>
    >> IE opens without difficulty.
    >>
    >> I have FF 1.07 and it cannot find the image. Error is: "The file
    >> /lar001a.JPG cannot be found. Please check the location and try
    >> again."
    >>
    >> Any ideas on what I've done wrong or where I can go to help
    >> troubleshoot? I have disabled Adblock and it still doesn't load. I
    >> have some other extensions installed, but have no idea where to start
    >> looking.
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance.
    >>

    > Shows up of FF 1.07 with no problem for me. It's a picture of Geo.
    > Bush in a dress, right?
    >
    > No, it's actually a pipe in a stand.

    I thought it was Cheney. ;-) Actually, I have another PC with Firefox
    and it shows up just fine there too. I've obviously borked a setting
    somewhere...

    --
    Jonathan Wolgamuth [jonwolgamuth(at)gmail(dot)com]

    Jonathan Wolgamuth, Oct 23, 2005
  4. Jonathan Wolgamuth

    Stubby Guest

    Stubby, Oct 23, 2005
  5. Jonathan Wolgamuth

    Arne Guest

    Once upon a time *Stubby* wrote:

    > Jonathan Wolgamuth wrote:
    >> This is the image.
    >>
    >> http://www.briarblues.com/lar001a.JPG
    >>
    >> IE opens without difficulty.

    > it works fine in FF 1.7.12

    FF 1.7.12 ??????
    When was that released, I'm still waiting for 1.5 :)

    --
    /Arne
    Now killing all top posters and posters who don't quote

    Arne, Oct 23, 2005
  6. Jonathan Wolgamuth

    > It just so happens that on 23 Oct 2005, [nospam] was
    > seen getting all uppity in alt.fan.mozilla as evidenced by the
    > following:
    >
    > > "Jonathan Wolgamuth" <> wrote in message
    > >> This is the image.
    > >>
    > >> http://www.briarblues.com/lar001a.JPG
    > >>
    > >> IE opens without difficulty.
    > >>
    > >> I have FF 1.07 and it cannot find the image. Error is: "The file
    > >> /lar001a.JPG cannot be found. Please check the location and try
    > >> again."
    > >>
    > >> Any ideas on what I've done wrong or where I can go to help
    > >> troubleshoot? I have disabled Adblock and it still doesn't load. I
    > >> have some other extensions installed, but have no idea where to start
    > >> looking.
    > >>
    > >> Thanks in advance.
    > >>

    > > Shows up of FF 1.07 with no problem for me. It's a picture of Geo.
    > > Bush in a dress, right?
    > >
    > > No, it's actually a pipe in a stand.

    > I thought it was Cheney. ;-)

    No, Cheney would look better in an orange jumpsuit with his wrists shackled
    to his belt. One can only hope....

    Dale Brisket, Oct 23, 2005
  7. Jonathan Wolgamuth

    Pete Guest

    Jonathan Wolgamuth wrote:
    > This is the image.
    >
    > http://www.briarblues.com/lar001a.JPG
    >
    > IE opens without difficulty.
    >
    > I have FF 1.07 and it cannot find the image. Error is: "The file
    > /lar001a.JPG cannot be found. Please check the location and try
    > again."
    >
    > Any ideas on what I've done wrong or where I can go to help
    > troubleshoot? I have disabled Adblock and it still doesn't load. I
    > have some other extensions installed, but have no idea where to start
    > looking.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    I also have 1.0.7 and it shows up fine...Pete

    Pete, Oct 23, 2005
  8. On 2005-10-23, Jonathan Wolgamuth <> wrote:

    > This is the image.
    >
    > http://www.briarblues.com/lar001a.JPG
    >
    > IE opens without difficulty.
    >
    > I have FF 1.07 and it cannot find the image. Error is: "The file
    > /lar001a.JPG cannot be found. Please check the location and try again."
    >
    > Any ideas on what I've done wrong or where I can go to help troubleshoot?
    > I have disabled Adblock and it still doesn't load. I have some other
    > extensions installed, but have no idea where to start looking.

    Works fine here -- FF-1.0.7 on linux.

    --

    John ()

    John Thompson, Oct 23, 2005
  9. Jonathan Wolgamuth

    Scott Nelson Guest

    I too have FF 1.0.7. The image showed up fine for me.

    Scott

    Pete wrote:
    > Jonathan Wolgamuth wrote:
    >
    >>This is the image.
    >>
    >>http://www.briarblues.com/lar001a.JPG
    >>
    >>IE opens without difficulty.
    >>
    >>I have FF 1.07 and it cannot find the image. Error is: "The file
    >>/lar001a.JPG cannot be found. Please check the location and try
    >>again."
    >>
    >>Any ideas on what I've done wrong or where I can go to help
    >>troubleshoot? I have disabled Adblock and it still doesn't load. I
    >>have some other extensions installed, but have no idea where to start
    >>looking.
    >>
    >>Thanks in advance.

    > I also have 1.0.7 and it shows up fine...Pete

    --
    Stop by and visit me on the Web...

    http://www.treasuredude.net.tc
    or
    http://pie.midco.net/treasuredude

    Scott Nelson, Oct 23, 2005
  10. Jonathan Wolgamuth

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 15:33:41 GMT, in the alt.fan.mozilla News Group,
    Without Any Hesitation Jonathan Wolgamuth Wrote The Following:

    > This is the image.
    >
    > http://www.briarblues.com/lar001a.JPG
    >
    > IE opens without difficulty.
    >
    > I have FF 1.07 and it cannot find the image. Error is: "The file
    > /lar001a.JPG cannot be found. Please check the location and try again."
    >
    > Any ideas on what I've done wrong or where I can go to help troubleshoot?
    > I have disabled Adblock and it still doesn't load. I have some other
    > extensions installed, but have no idea where to start looking.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    looks ok here, clear your cache and try again.
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be

    Old Gringo, Oct 24, 2005
  11. Jonathan Wolgamuth

    Stubby Guest

    Arne wrote:
    > Once upon a time *Stubby* wrote:
    >

    >>Jonathan Wolgamuth wrote:
    >>
    >>>This is the image.
    >>>
    >>>http://www.briarblues.com/lar001a.JPG
    >>>
    >>>IE opens without difficulty.

    >>it works fine in FF 1.7.12

    > FF 1.7.12 ??????
    > When was that released, I'm still waiting for 1.5 :)

    It's also known as FF 1.0.7 . Here's what "Help, About" says:

    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.7.12)
    Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7

    Stubby, Oct 24, 2005
  12. Jonathan Wolgamuth

    Arne Guest

    Once upon a time *Stubby* wrote:

    > Arne wrote:

    >>>it works fine in FF 1.7.12

    >> FF 1.7.12 ??????
    >> When was that released, I'm still waiting for 1.5 :)
    >>

    > It's also known as FF 1.0.7 . Here's what "Help, About" says:
    >
    > Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.7.12)
    > Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7

    When you talk about Firefox, it's the last in that string
    (Firefox/1.0.7) you should refer to. The "rv:1.7.12" string, without
    the FF part, is the Mozilla Suite. This is in my Mozilla:

    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.7.11) Gecko/20050728

    There is other Mozilla products than FF, you know. And wrong refering
    is messing and mixing up peoples minds about what you are talking about.

    Arne, Oct 24, 2005
  13. Stubby wrote:
    > Arne wrote:

    >>> it works fine in FF 1.7.12

    >> FF 1.7.12 ??????
    >> When was that released, I'm still waiting for 1.5 :)
    >>

    > It's also known as FF 1.0.7 . Here's what "Help, About" says:
    >
    > Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.7.12)
    > Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7

    1.7.12 is the latest Mozilla suite version. Firefox 1.0.7 is based on
    the Mozilla 1.7.12 gecko engine.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 24, 2005