    account nor my Google Calendar. I have made no changes to its
    configuration.

    IE Explorer continues to download both. Any ideas?
    Dr. Gil, Mar 27, 2008

  2. On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:28:54 -0700, Dr Gil <> wrote:
    > My Firefox browser has suddenly decided not to access either my Gmail
    > account nor my Google Calendar. I have made no changes to its
    > configuration.

    > IE Explorer continues to download both. Any ideas?

    Beats me...I accessed my gmail.com mailbox with no trouble using Firefox
    2.0.0.13.

    --
    Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey () Houston, Texas
    chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2007-08 Houston Aeros) AA#2273
    The Chief Instigator, Mar 27, 2008

  3. Dr. Gil wrote:
    > My Firefox browser has suddenly decided not to access either my Gmail
    > account nor my Google Calendar. I have made no changes to its
    > configuration.
    >
    > IE Explorer continues to download both. Any ideas?

    did FF update itself without you knowing it? If so, then
    check your firewall settings, and remove all FF entries.
    Now try again. Does it work now?

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Mar 27, 2008