    problems??
    worth moving up from .9.3?

    thanks

    schuetzen - RKBA!, Sep 16, 2004

  2. schuetzen - RKBA!

    Brian Guest

    (On 9/16/2004 12:39 PM) schuetzen - RKBA! wrote:
    > anyone running this??
    > problems??
    > worth moving up from .9.3?

    You mean 1.0 *Pre-Release*? Yes, I'm using it on one of my computers.
    And no (like other Firefox releases) I'm not having any problems. Do
    you normally ask this question for all Mozilla releases? Or like
    everyone else around the world just asking because its version 1.0
    *pre-release*.

    It doesn't hurt to download releases and try them on your own.

    --
    Brian

    Email Info--
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm

    version 0.8 (20040913)

    Brian, Sep 16, 2004

  3. schuetzen - RKBA! wrote:
    > anyone running this??
    > problems??
    > worth moving up from .9.3?

    ..9.3 crashed on me all the time. I was about to switch to an earlier
    version when 1.0RC was released. It's been perfectly stable. No
    crashes yet.

    iccunaP knarF, Sep 16, 2004