    click the arrows top or bottom. The pointer will freeze, then after several
    seconds the pointer disappears. Sometimes a "beep" is heard. Any ideas ?
    -robert-

    mosemoots, Jan 20, 2005

  2. mosemoots

    Moz Champion Guest

    mosemoots wrote:

    > FireFox V 1.0 will lock my Win XP Home computer up so bad that ctrl-alt-del
    > won't work. It always happens when my pointer is over the scrollbar on the
    > right side of the screen, either when I attempt to drag down the screen or
    > click the arrows top or bottom. The pointer will freeze, then after several
    > seconds the pointer disappears. Sometimes a "beep" is heard. Any ideas ?
    > -robert-

    Is this a new installation? An upgrade? Has it always done this?

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Jan 20, 2005

  3. mosemoots

    mosemoots Guest

    I had one of the earlier versions installed, but only used it rarely. I
    never saw it lock up. I uninstalled that version before installing my
    current version 1.0.....

    mosemoots, Jan 20, 2005
  4. mosemoots wrote:
    > I had one of the earlier versions installed, but only used it rarely. I
    > never saw it lock up. I uninstalled that version before installing my
    > current version 1.0.....
    > "Moz Champion" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>mosemoots wrote:
    >>

    >>>FireFox V 1.0 will lock my Win XP Home computer up so bad that

    > ctrl-alt-del
    >
    >>>won't work. It always happens when my pointer is over the scrollbar on

    > the
    >
    >>>right side of the screen, either when I attempt to drag down the screen

    > or
    >
    >>>click the arrows top or bottom. The pointer will freeze, then after

    > several
    >
    >>>seconds the pointer disappears. Sometimes a "beep" is heard. Any ideas ?
    >>>-robert-
    >>>

    >>Is this a new installation? An upgrade? Has it always done this?
    >>
    >>--
    >>Mozilla Champion
    >>UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org
    >>Mozilla Champions - http://mozillachampions.mozdev.org
    >>Mozilla Manual - http://mozmanual.mozdev.org/

    Does it do this when you open in Safe Mode?

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 20, 2005