    Cheers,
    Don
    , Mar 24, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > A broad grey stripe appeared across the bottom of my screen several
    > days ago, and won't go away. Text on it says - <menuitem
    > key="addBookmarkAsKb"
    > I don't know how it got there, but would be grateful for suggestions as
    > to how to get rid of it!

    I had a similar problem after an automatic update of Firefox. I removed
    Firefox and reinstalled the latest version from the distribution on the
    Web site, and the problem disappeared.

    The Other Guy
    The Other Guy, Mar 24, 2006

  3. Guest

    Thanks, glad it worked for you. I had tried this before,but it was
    still there.
    I'll try again,
    Don
    , Mar 24, 2006