  1. For some reason whenever I scroll in FireFox the images become broken or
    look really fuzzy. Does anyone know why this is and could anyone
    explain how to fix it?

    King of Red Lions, Jan 15, 2005

  2. your beer goggles are too thick...loosen up on the booze intake while
    surfing the net.

    Comfortably Numb, Jan 16, 2005

  3. King of Red Lions wrote:
    > For some reason whenever I scroll in FireFox the images become broken or
    > look really fuzzy. Does anyone know why this is and could anyone
    > explain how to fix it?

    You say "whenever". Does this mean that it occurs every time you
    scroll, at any site you visit, or is it on specific sites?

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 16, 2005
  4. Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > King of Red Lions wrote:
    >
    >> For some reason whenever I scroll in FireFox the images become broken
    >> or look really fuzzy. Does anyone know why this is and could anyone
    >> explain how to fix it?

    > You say "whenever". Does this mean that it occurs every time you
    > scroll, at any site you visit, or is it on specific sites?
    >
    > Lee

    Erm, nearly all the time. Usually on smaller images, like the stars for
    rating how good something is on a site.

    King of Red Lions, Jan 16, 2005
  5. King of Red Lions

    Moz Champion Guest

    King of Red Lions wrote:

    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >> King of Red Lions wrote:
    >>
    >>> For some reason whenever I scroll in FireFox the images become broken
    >>> or look really fuzzy. Does anyone know why this is and could anyone
    >>> explain how to fix it?

    >> You say "whenever". Does this mean that it occurs every time you
    >> scroll, at any site you visit, or is it on specific sites?
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Erm, nearly all the time. Usually on smaller images, like the stars for
    > rating how good something is on a site.

    How about sharing a url of a page that does this?

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Jan 18, 2005