    Specifically I'd like to have an icon that lets me shrink the scale in the
    print preview mode.

    Bob
    Bob Newman, Jun 13, 2005

  2. Bob Newman

    Skeebo Guest

    You mean like the "Scale" dropdown at the top of the screen in Print
    Preview. Like that?

    Skeebo, Jun 13, 2005

  3. Bob Newman

    Bob Newman Guest

    Yes that's exactly what I mean although there are many other options I'd
    like to have (as with other programs).

    Bob

    Bob Newman, Jun 13, 2005
  4. Bob Newman

    Skeebo Guest

    Wait. Someone will make an extension for it, sooner or later.

    Skeebo, Jun 14, 2005