    installed, but not any more...

    Any ideas?

    , May 2, 2005

  2. Doug G Guest

    wrote:
    > Using 1.0.3
    >
    > WHen I choose "customize" on the toolbars, I can't drag buttons around
    > - they just continue to act "live". I was able to do it when I fist
    > installed, but not any more...
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Try customizing the toolbars while Firefox is running in Safe Mode.

    Doug G, May 2, 2005

  3. Guest

    do you mean Windows safe mode, or does Firefox have a safe mode?

    , May 2, 2005
  4. Doug G Guest

    wrote:
    > Doug G wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> Using 1.0.3
    >>>
    >>> WHen I choose "customize" on the toolbars, I can't drag buttons around
    >>> - they just continue to act "live". I was able to do it when I fist
    >>> installed, but not any more...
    >>>
    >>> Any ideas?

    >> Try customizing the toolbars while Firefox is running in Safe Mode.

    > do you mean Windows safe mode, or does Firefox have a safe mode?

    Look for Firefox (Safe Mode) on Windows' Start menu.

    Doug G, May 2, 2005
  5. Guest

    thanks - that's great!

    I've since discovered that it's Yahoo toolbar's fault, but safe mode is
    a much simpler method of making changes than having to unistall &
    reinstall Yahoo each time...

    , May 2, 2005