    EMail address is disposable and NEVER checked.
    Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by
    *me* using nothing more than common sense.

    Paul Blarmy, Jul 6, 2004

  2. Paul Blarmy

    DC Guest

    DC, Jul 6, 2004

  3. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On 6 Jul 2004 16:59:30 GMT, DC wrote...

    > > Is there a way to change the titlebar icon for Firefox which currently
    > > looks like an MS Dos prompt icon?

    > Yes.
    >
    > http://texturizer.net/firefox/tips.html#app_icon
    >
    > Use Resource Hacker to extract the icon from the firefox.exe if you need
    > to.
    >
    > http://www.users.on.net/~johnson/resourcehacker/
    >
    > HTH }:O)

    Thanks very much :)

    Paul Blarmy, Jul 6, 2004
  4. Paul Blarmy

    DC Guest

    Paul Blarmy wrote:
    > On 6 Jul 2004 16:59:30 GMT, DC wrote...

    >> > Is there a way to change the titlebar icon for Firefox which currently
    >> > looks like an MS Dos prompt icon?

    >> Yes.

    >> http://texturizer.net/firefox/tips.html#app_icon

    >> Use Resource Hacker to extract the icon from the firefox.exe if you need
    >> to.

    >> http://www.users.on.net/~johnson/resourcehacker/

    >> HTH }:O)

    > Thanks very much :)

    You're welcome.

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Free your mind, and your OS will follow...

    DC, Jul 6, 2004
  5. Paul Blarmy

    AyntRyte Guest

    Paul Blarmy wrote:

    > Is there a way to change the titlebar icon for Firefox which currently
    > looks like an MS Dos prompt icon?
    >
    > TIA

    Here are a couple of nice looking ones.
    http://iconpacks.mozdev.org/packs/firefox-experimental.html
    They shoud've had these on the t-shirts :)

    --
    \\// Robert

    AyntRyte, Jul 7, 2004