    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Jul 20, 2005

  2. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > http://www.mozilla.org/

    My hat is off to all involved. Job well done. Thank you

    Old Gringo, Jul 20, 2005

  3. Old Gringo

    Splibbilla Guest

    Old Gringo <> in news:vUiDe.479$:

    > My hat is off to all involved. Job well done. Thank you

    yes. so far i've seen this big improvement.

    firefox1.0.6 can follow folder shortcuts in windows "save as" dialog. yay!

    unfortunately SeaMonkey 1.0a
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win 9x 4.90; en-US; rv:1.8b3) Gecko/20050710
    still does not. but maybe newest are better:

    July 17, 2005
    http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/qa/archives/2005/07/please_help_us.html
    "We are getting ready to release Firefox 1.0.6, Thunderbird 1.0.6, and Mozilla Suite 1.7.10 to address some API issues in the Firefox and
    Thunderbird 1.0.5 releases and we would like some help from our testing community. Here are links to all of the builds:
    Firefox: Windows, Mac, Linux
    Tbird: Windows, Mac, Linux
    Suite: Windows, Mac, Linux "

    ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla/nightly/2005-07-16-09-1.7/
    for win moz/sm suite. the other links are different dates and builds

    "Things to look for in these builds:
    *Extensions that interact with web content and events - test on a wide variety of content types
    *For Thunderbird, please test the Enigmail Extension
    *Test extensions that you normally use to make sure that they function properly
    Please post any issues that you find to this blog."

    nightlies, um..
    http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/nightly/?C=M;O=D

    --
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win 9x 4.90; en-US; rv:1.7.10) Gecko/20050715 Firefox/1.0.6

    Splibbilla, Jul 20, 2005
  4. Old Gringo

    Posco Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > http://www.mozilla.org/

    Just installed FF, and web pages load up much faster. Well done all.

    Posco

    Posco, Jul 20, 2005
  5. Old Gringo

    Tom Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.mozilla.org/

    > My hat is off to all involved. Job well done. Thank you

    Thanks for the heads up Gringo, I'll head over there and check!

    Tom, Jul 20, 2005
  6. Old Gringo

    Tom Guest

    Tom wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> Old Gringo wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.mozilla.org/

    >> My hat is off to all involved. Job well done. Thank you
    >>

    > Thanks for the heads up Gringo, I'll head over there and check!

    I updated FF and Tbird to v1.0.6. All is well so far. Gringo, you're
    right, I see FF 1.0.6 as a bit faster! Good show to the programmers.

    Tom

    Tom, Jul 20, 2005
  7. Old Gringo wrote:
    > http://www.mozilla.org/