    Flintstone Guest

    Is there an extension for FF that lets you show all web pages open in
    tabs, like IE7 does?
    Flintstone, Oct 26, 2006

  2. Flintstone

    Flintstone Guest

    Flintstone wrote:

    > Is there an extension for FF that lets you show all web pages open in
    > tabs, like IE7 does?

    Forget that.

    --
    BMW - Helping ugly shallow people get laid since 1929
    Flintstone, Oct 26, 2006

  3. Flintstone

    Phil Guest

    Flintstone wrote, On 27/10/06 11.40 a:
    > Is there an extension for FF that lets you show all web pages open in
    > tabs, like IE7 does?

    <https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1457/> ?

    Disclaimer: haven't actually used it.

    -Phil
    Phil, Oct 27, 2006
  4. Flintstone

    Rob Guest

    Phil wrote:
    > Flintstone wrote, On 27/10/06 11.40 a:
    >> Is there an extension for FF that lets you show all web pages open in
    >> tabs, like IE7 does?
    >>

    > <https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1457/> ?
    >
    > Disclaimer: haven't actually used it.
    >
    > -Phil

    I use it and it is very handy. Sometimes I'll have a dozen tabs open and
    I click on the foxpose icon to bring up another tab with thumbnails of
    all other tabs open. These get smaller the more tabs open, so it starts
    getting non-viable with many more tabs open.

    --
    Rob

    http://grumpyalien.blogspot.com/
    Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft...and the
    only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor. (Wernher von Braun)
    Rob, Oct 27, 2006