    I've not been able to download Mozilla Firefox themes (skins) for a couple
    of days. I get a jar error message or the webpage turns to header like
    garbage. Has it been hacked or what?
    Henry IX, Apr 22, 2005

  2. Henry IX

    The One Guest

    "Henry IX" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I've not been able to download Mozilla Firefox themes (skins) for a couple
    > of days. I get a jar error message or the webpage turns to header like
    > garbage. Has it been hacked or what?

    Yet another problem, surely Firefox can't be that good!
    The One, Apr 22, 2005

  3. Henry IX

    Doug G Guest

    Henry IX wrote:
    > I've not been able to download Mozilla Firefox themes (skins) for a couple
    > of days. I get a jar error message or the webpage turns to header like
    > garbage. Has it been hacked or what?

    What is your operating system and version of Firefox?
    From what URL are you trying to download themes?
    Is software installation and javascript enabled in your Firefox options?
    Doug G, Apr 22, 2005
  4. Le 22/04/2005 13:29, The One a écrit :
    > "Henry IX" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I've not been able to download Mozilla Firefox themes (skins) for a couple
    >>of days. I get a jar error message or the webpage turns to header like
    >>garbage. Has it been hacked or what?

    > Yet another problem, surely Firefox can't be that good!

    .... surely better than your "pseudo" newsreader

    --
    Utilisez le butineur, le courriéleur et le lecteur de nouvelles
    .... avec lequel vous vous sentez le plus sécurisé ;)
    Michel Doucet, Apr 22, 2005
  5. Henry IX

    Moz Champion Guest

    The One wrote:
    > "Henry IX" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I've not been able to download Mozilla Firefox themes (skins) for a couple
    >>of days. I get a jar error message or the webpage turns to header like
    >>garbage. Has it been hacked or what?

    > Yet another problem, surely Firefox can't be that good!

    And I suppose IE never has any temprorary problems?

    Sorry to inform you, but in the time that you have been in this
    newsgroup, there have been no less that 4,367 'problems' posted by IE
    users in the MS newsgroup.

    Simply because YOU cant get the product to work doesnt mean its broken
    Moz Champion, Apr 25, 2005