  1. Jerry

    Jerry Guest

    Where is the Temporary Internet Files for Firefox?
    Jerry, Mar 28, 2006

  2. Jerry

    Doug G Guest

    Jerry wrote:
    > Where is the Temporary Internet Files for Firefox?

    In your Firefox profile's cache folder.

    Default Mozilla profile folder locations:
    http://www.holgermetzger.de/pdl.html
    Doug G, Mar 29, 2006

  3. Jerry

    jemsohara

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    firefox cache change location

    How do I change the location of the cache in firefox?
    jemsohara, Sep 25, 2006
  4. Jerry

    alexxxita

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    C:\Documents and Settings\(user name here)\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\(for me: l635vrpu.default)\Cache
    alexxxita, Oct 9, 2007