    next time you start up the browser.

    thanks for any help

    Mortda
    Mort, Mar 24, 2005

  2. Mort wrote:

    > how do you stop unlinked tabs from appearing in FireFox 1.0.1 every time you
    > load up the browser, You can close them at the time but they reapear the
    > next time you start up the browser.

    Install the extension Tabbrowser Extension. Tons of control over tabs.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
    Blinky the Shark, Mar 24, 2005

  3. Mort

    trout Guest

    > how do you stop unlinked tabs from appearing in FireFox 1.0.1 every
    > time you load up the browser, You can close them at the time but they
    > reapear the next time you start up the browser.
    >
    > thanks for any help
    >
    > Mortda

    Ummmm, what? Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand exactly what
    you mean. When you open Firefox, you immediately have multiple tabs(?),
    and...they're what? Untitled?
    --
    What is it that you are seeing?
    trout, Mar 24, 2005
  4. Mort

    Old Gringo Guest

    Mort <mortda wrote:
    > how do you stop unlinked tabs from appearing in FireFox 1.0.1 every time you
    > load up the browser, You can close them at the time but they reapear the
    > next time you start up the browser.
    >
    > thanks for any help
    >
    > Mortda

    Look under options, under one of the options there is a remember last
    page opened or something to that effect. You'll find it ok. Just
    look a little under Options. Good Luck :)

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Mar 24, 2005
  5. Mort

    DC Guest

    Mort wrote:
    > how do you stop unlinked tabs from appearing in FireFox 1.0.1 every time you
    > load up the browser, You can close them at the time but they reapear the
    > next time you start up the browser.

    Please explain what you mean by "unlinked tabs".

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Customize Xnews - http://dcicons.fateback.com
    DC, Mar 25, 2005